Epilogue

**Christmas Eve**

Harry sat in the stool next to his tattoo station, quietly reflecting on the past months, as he watched the shop bustle with customers.

That night, two months ago, had changed their lives in a big way.

Louis had come to live with Harry and Niall, in the flat above the tattoo shop, where the teenager started working behind the counter, so that Niall could accept more clients.
Liam had taken Louis to the police, and together, the group of boys had helped put Nick Grimshaw in jail, where he would remain, for a long time.
It was a long process, but Louis was recovering from the traumatic relationship that he had been in, and him and Harry had finally confessed their feelings for each other.
Nothing more than hand holding, and more than some few kisses had taken place, since Louis was still underage, but all together, things were looking up.

The bell above the door rung, announcing someone's entrance of the shop, and Niall cheered.
"Happy Birthday Lou!"

Louis blushed, and hugged his Irish friend, before sitting down in Harry's tattoo chair.
"Hey Hazza.." he murmured.

Harry smiled and leaned in, pressing his lips against Louis' gently.
Louis all but melted into the kiss, eyes fluttering closed, and a small whine escaping him when Harry pulled away.

Harry chuckled.
"You're 18 now love, we've got plenty of time." he teased.

Louis' face flushed crimson and he glared at Harry playfully.
"Ok Curly. But right now, I have one request, since I'm legally an adult now."

Harry quirked a brow, feigning confusion.
"Oh?"
He couldn't help the knowing smile that tugged at his lips, or the wave of deja vu that washed over him upon hearing Louis' next words.

"I want a tattoo!"