Chapter 1

"Honey wake up and get ready for school ." my mama said

"I'm up mom." i said sitting up on the couch .

Yeah I sleep on this uncomfortable ass couch because my mom's fiancè only has three bedrooms but one of the rooms are used for a "Studio" . We've been living here for 3 months. I don't like my step sister nor my step dad . They hate me . They call me names behind my mom back , like "fat bitch" or "Pig" or "Fat ass Ms.Piggy "

I got off the couch and walked into the hallway bathroom . I stripped out my clothes and turned the shower on. Once it was warm I step inside and begin it wash my body. Fifteen minutes later I stepped out and dried my body and hair . I walked out the bathroom and into the living room closet and picked out some clothes and undergarments. I walked back into the bathroom and placed my clothes on . I had on some shorts that stopped to my mid-thigh and a pink muscle shirt with a blue cardigan, I left my hair curly but in a ponytail . I had on my pink and blue roshes . I sprayed some perfume on and walked out the bathroom.

I walked in the kitchen to see them eating.

"Mom, is there any food left." I asked

"I'm sorry sweetheart Katie took the rest of the food. I forgot about you. " she said

"Oh okay." i said

I grabbed my bookbag and walked out the house and begin it walk to school.

5 minutes later

I arrived at school. I was heading inside until someone pushed me making me fall and hit my head on the door knob.

I heard "Damnnnnn" and "Fat ass" and people laughing.

I rubbed my head and I looked at my hand and it was blood on my hand. I tried to stand up but get pushed back down by my step sister.

"Fat Bitch " she said laughing

"LEAVE HER ALONE! " I heard a male voice say.

"Demontay why you defending this fat bitch" Katie yelled.

"WHO THE FUCK YOU YELLING AT " he said

"No one" she said softly

Then she walked away with her puppies at her heels.

Demontay extended his hand, I grabbed it and he helped me up.

I was a little shocked that he helped me up. He is the finest and most popular boy at school. He's a thug . He is fineeeeee he is light skin with long hair that braided into two fat braids. He has perfect teeth and smile. He is very muscular and about 6'9 ft tall. He make me seem like a midget. I'm only 4'11 ft tall.

"Ma you heard me?" he asked

"I'm sorry, what you say?"

"I said isn't your name is Honey?" he asked

I can't believe he knows my name!!!!!

"Y-yes that's my name" i said

"Come on Honey. " he said

I got up off the bench and walked behind him. He helped me inside his car and jogged to the driver's side and started his truck.

Few minutes later we arrived at a empty looking building . I got out the car and waited for Demontay.

"Um Demontay where are we?" i asked

"At my trap"

"How you know I'm not a snake or nothing?"