Chapter 6

4 Months Later

Honey POV

Laaaawwwdddd these 4 months has been a pain in the ass . When I told my father that I was pregnant he was so upset, but he's over it now . He t his hardest to be there for me , but his career and his schedule is full . I visit my step mom and she's been helping me and also Tay's mom and sister, and the girls. Everybody been putting up with my moody ass . Especially Tay , he doesn't ever wanna leave me by myself. Where he goes I go.

Right now we're getting ready for school . I have on a pink sun dress with my open toed pink sandals . I sprayed on some Pink perfume and lotioned my body with Pink lotion. I stood up and looked at myself in the full body mirror. My belly is getting bigger and bigger . Tay came outta no where and hugged me from behind.

"I can't wait to find the sex of the baby ." He said

"I know right. I hope it's a boy." i said

"Baby, My family is having a family reunion tomorrow. " he said

"Okay." i said

"They're kind of mean ." he said

"Umm, they betta respect me. " I said pushing him off

"Babe calm down Imma tell my mama to get them straight . " He said pulling me back .

He pressed his lips on mine.

"Okay damn . Yall go make a twin with that baby ." Ariel said

We laughed and walked out the room. We grabbed our book bags and walked to the cars . Tay helped me inside and he drove to school .

We arrived there five minutes later . Tay helped me out the car and we was walking to classs until the school hoe stepped in front of us .

"Imma need you to take car of your baby Tay." she said rubbing her stomach

I looked at Tay and we broke out laughing.

"Girl get the fuck . You ain't go be laughing when you found out Tay was fucking me." she said with a smirk

I looked at Tay and we broke out laughing again

"Girl you funny we was together all day yesterday. Girl you know this baby bump aint real." I said lifting up her shirt showing a fake baby bump ..

Everyone fell out laughing.  I was crying . She ran off crying . I started getting weak . I almost fell until Tay caught me . Then we headed to class. 

~

AFTER SCHOOL

Tay helped me out the car and we walked into his trap.

"Sup" I said

"Sup Honey" they said

"What yall got in that kitchen I'm hungry " I said walking to the little kitchen

"Go look"  Icon said

I walked into the kitchen and found some popcorn and whip cream .  I popped the popcorn and walked out with the items. i sat down in a seat and opened my popcorn and dipped it inside the whip cream.

"Oh my god" I said rolling my eyes at the back of my head.

I continue to eat my food.  I looked up and seen everyone looking at me . 

"Wanna try it" I asked them

they shook their heads .  I hopped out my chair and walked up to Tay and put the popcorn with whip cream in his face