Chapter 26

4 Months Later...
Ayana POV
-

This point in my life is hard, having to go to work and go back and forward to the hospital for London. He lost all his hair, he was very sad. He was crying so hard, so to cheer him up. I cut my hair off too. He's getting weak, but in my eyes he's a strong little boy. It's very hard for me to see my son go through this kind of pain, but I have to stay strong just for him.

Jacquees and Jacya come up here to give him company every once inna while. Jacquees, he's a busy man, of course he can't be at the hospital everyday because he has concerts to attend. But he put time in to talk to London. They be on face time, ooVoo, and talking on the phone. They're inseparable.

⬇⬇⬇

Today the hospital will let me take him out, so we can go have fun .

"Knock knock" I said walking into London's hospital room.

"Mommy!" London said leaping up out of the bed .

"Hey precious" I said kissing his forehead

"Bye Ms.Brown!" London said

"Bye sweetheart have fun. Bring me something back" she said giving him a hug

He ran back and grabbed my hand . We walked put the hospital and walked across the street. We're going to the carnival again, it's right across the street from the hospital.

"We're going to the carnival!?" He asked excitedly

"Yes, and I have a surprise for you" I said

He cover his eyes, I signal the two people to come out then removed my hands

"Daddy! JJ!" He yelled while hugging them

He haven't seen them in three weeks due to Jacquees busy schedule.

"He big man" Jacquees said giving him a high five .

"You're wear our shirt!" London said pointing to a T-shirt that says 'We don't know how strong we really are, until being strong is the only choice. Lung Cancer Strong'

We're all wearing that shirt to support Lung Cancer .

⬇⬇⬇

I'm sure London had the time of his life. We rode rides, ate, and played games. People even took pictures with us and post it on instagram with the hashtag #SupportLungCancer .

I truly had fun myself. Hopefully we can continue to do this every weekend.

-

We arrived at the hospital. I pecked Jacquees lips .

"Goodnight baby, I love you" he said giving me another peck .

"Goodnight bae. I love you too" I said

I got out the car and grabbed sleeping London. We walked into the hospital, I walked into his room and sat his body on the bed.

I took his dirty clothes off and threw it in the hamper.  I carried his body and gave him a nice warm bath. Then, I put on him a pair of spiderman boxer briefs . I carried his body back into the room and laid him in the bed.

I heard a knock at the door and someone opened it.

"Lil man tired?" I heard Ms.Brown

"Yes, he had a long fun day" I smiled looking down at him

"Oh he told me to give you this. "

I went to my purse and pulled out a small teddy bear that was purple,gray, and white .

"Awwee" she cooed while grabbing the bear.

She kissed his forehead

"He's the best. That's my little buddy" she said "I know right" I agreed

Him and Ms.Brown are always with each other he says that's his favorite nurse.

"Well I'll let you get some rest. Goodnight" she said hugging me before she left out the room.

I kicked off my shoes and laid in the bed with London.

"Goodnight my king" I whisper before falling asleep.