Chapter 15

Ayana POV

3 months later

Sunday 6:00am

I'm three months pregnant! Yeeess. My family accepted the fact that I'm having a kid and they forgave me. Randall on the other hand, he doesn't thinks the child is his. He moved somewhere else. I can careless about his ass. Me and my mom are closer than ever . Tay and Lashae are together and Lashae is my bestfriend,That's my bitch. I Regret calling her out her name though,because she hella cool. 

-

BEEP BEEP BEEP

"Wake Your Ass Up" my alarm on my phone said

I turned the alarm off and got out the bed. I walked to Tay's room and shook his body.

"Tay." I said

"What girl."

"Come to church with me"

"No I'm sleepy. "

"Please" i begged

"Ughhh "

"I'll ask Lashae to come"

He hopped out the bed.

"When does church start?"

"Be ready by eight " i said

I walked back into my room and stripped out my night clothes . I walked into my bathroom and admire my baby bump. I wish I'm having a boy. Boys are easier to deal with , i turned the shower on and waited for it to get hot . Once the bathroom started steaming I hopped inside and washed my body

-

Thirty Minutes Later

I hopped out the shower and dried my body off . I put on my undergarments and walked back into my room.

"Yaya" I heard my dad say

"Dad wa-"

He walked into the closet where I only had my panties and bra on .

"Oh shit my bad. "He said running out the closet.

"What you need dad" i yelled

"Me and your mother are going to Virginia for a week . We leaving everything y'all need, use the money we put in y'all bank account wisely. " he said

"Okay, Love you"

"Love you too babygirl " he said

He quickly kissed my stomach and walked out my room. I put on my Aztec Dress on with open toed black sandals .

Last month I cut my hair into a bob with blonde highlights. I flat iron my hair and grabbed my phone and purse and walked downstairs into the kitchen where Tay and Lashae was eating breakfast.

"I made you a special plate . It's in the oven" Tay said

"Thanks" i said

I grabbed the plate out the oven and ate my breakfast.

-

-

We arrived at Bethlehem Baptist Church . Tay helped me and Lashae out the car and we walked inside the huge church. We sat down in by a few girls Lashae knew and church soon begun.

The choir sung a few songs, and we went around the church hugging people during fellowship time. Finally the preacher came to the podium . Pastor Tye Roberts

"Please turn your bibles to Numbers 10:1-7

It Reads- 10 The Lord said to Moses: 2 “Make two trumpets of hammered silver, and use them for calling the community together and for having the camps set out. 3 When both are sounded, the whole community is to assemble before you at the entrance to the tent of meeting. 4 If only one is sounded, the leaders—the heads of the clans of Israel—are to assemble before you. 5 When a trumpet blast is sounded, the tribes camping on the east are to set out.6 At the sounding of a second blast, the camps on the south are to set out. The blast will be the signal for setting out. 7 To gather the assembly, blow the trumpets, but not with the signal for setting out."