Prologue

If you would have told me a few years ago that I would be having a relationship with my teacher I would laugh at you and say that you are crazy but I am getting ahead of myself. My name is Lisa Hunter and this is my senior year. I will be 18 in October and I go to James East high school. I have short brown hair and blue eyes that turn Gray when I am sad. I would say that I am not super skinny but I am not fat. I am average. I am 5"3. I have been top of my class for the past 3 years. I love to read and study. I love math and history. I have not decided what I am going to college for but I am thinking medical. I want to be a Pediatric Surgeon. I have two cats named Spooky and Link. They are black cats. My best friend Camille Hill is the same height as me or even a few inches taller than me. She has dark brown hair. She is super skinny. She has cystic fibrosis(CF) that makes everything harder for her. She is one of the strongest people I know. I don't know what I would do without her.  My other best friend Catey is the same height as me and has blond hair. She is a preachers daughter. She is really good at singing. My other friends are Bailey, Olivia, and Shelby. I am not popular but I get along with lots of people. My parents are very strict and don't let me do anything. My mother is a divorce lawyer so she is gone for many hours of the day. She has lots of business trips. My father is a CEO of a company. I am not exactly sure what he does. Not that I really care. They make very good money and spoil me. I also have a Brother named Jeramy. He is 3 years older than me. He is going to police academy. He is still living at home. It is a nice company. He makes have strict parents and being alone all the time a little better. We were very close. He stuck up for me. He took care of me for the longest time. He is my hero.

I am excited to start my senior year of high school.  I wanted my senior year to be easy but a little bit challenging. Camille and I have our last 5 classes together. We are very lucky. My classes this year are

ASL(American sign language) - Mrs Clem

 AP English- Mrs Johnson

Algebra 2 - Mr Muller

AP US history - Mr Jones

Chemistry- Mrs Smith

Choir- Ms Burnside

Okay, now that we got that out of the way we should get on with the story. Oh, I forgot one thing... I am pregnant... Now let's get on with the story...

I am redoing this story! Updates will be coming as soon as I edit them. Hopefully, I will find a Beta to help me. I hope you guys like it. Please vote, and favourite! Until next time.