Chapter 14

(Carlisle POV:)

It has been nice to have my apartment back. Not that Matt and Lisa were a bad company just I wanted some more time for myself. I could also spend some time with Ally. She has been amazing during this entire pregnancy. Ally still has not meet Lisa and Matt. That reminds me. I grabbed my phone and started to message Lisa.

Carlisle- Hey dinner at the apartment tomorrow at 6?

Lisa- Sure. Do you need me to bring anything?

Carlisle- Nope I want you to meet Ally.

Lisa- I am so excited. Matt has to work, so he will not be there.

Carlisle- Okay. Some other time then.

After I messaged her. I called Ally and asked her if she wanted to meet Lisa. She was excited to meet her. I felt bad that I have not let her be around them. I did not want to scare her away. I asked her if she wanted to stay the night. She said yes. It was Friday night and I could not sleep so I decided to turn my guest bedroom into a nursery. It was going to be very simple. I was in the middle of painting the walls when I got a call from my parents.

"Hello, mother," I said putting down the roller and sitting on the floor.

"Hello. I was just wondering if you found out the gender of our grandbabies." She asked me.

"You are going to have a grandson and a granddaughter," I told her.

"Are you excited?"

"Yes, I'm very excited mom. I wish it was different but I feel blessed, " I said playing with the carpet.
The line was quiet for a minute. "I just hope that Ally will like them. They seem like really nice people. I do worry about Matt. I don't think he understands how hard it is going to be." She said.
  "I am a little worried about Matt also but I think that it is good for Lisa to be around someone her own age. Her friend, Camille, does not get to see her that much. She is so busy with school and her boyfriend. Oh, this is something that might upset you. She is dating Jake. My best friend." I said laying down and staring at the ceiling. "They seem really happy. Lisa's parents told Camille's mom and she does not want her seeing Lisa. They do it anyways."
  "What is it with teenage girls and dating older guys?" My mom asked.
  "I am not sure. But I am not dating Lisa. I am in a really good relationship with Ally." I replied.
  "I know. Well, I just wanted to make sure you are doing okay. I will talk to you later. I love you." She said.
  "I love you to mom," I said hanging up. I finished what I was painting and I decided to go to bed.

  The next morning I woke up to someone knocking on my door. I get out of bed a put on a pair of sweatpants. I open the door and there were Jake and Camille.

  "Hey guys," I said opening the door more so they could come in.

 "Hey, so I was wondering if you wanted to hang out today with us? We have not hung out in a little bit." Jake said sitting on the couch and pulling Camille down with him.

  "I am having Ally and Lisa over for dinner. You guys can join. More the merrier." I said sitting in the chair across the couch.

 "That sounds like fun. Can we hang out until they come here?" Jake asked.

 "Sure. I think Lisa is coming over early to help make food. Matt could not come tonight. He had to work." I said.

  "I really do not like him," Camille said grabbing Jakes hand and holding it. "I feel like he is hiding something."

  "I don't have any problems with him. I mean he could not do much when living in this apartment. He better not hurt her. I will kick his ass to China." I said walking into the kitchen and grabbing a cup of orange juice.