Chapter 2(Picture of Carlisle)

Today is the first day of school and I am not excited about it. I have been getting sick almost every day. I am now 8 weeks pregnant and I still do not show anything. My parents have not notice that I am sick a lot but I don't think they will. I get dressed and go downstairs and try to decide what I am going to eat.  Hopefully, I can keep down something. I grab a granola bar and walk out the door to my car.   Today I am wearing a skirt that is ruffled and purple and a white top. My parents leave super early so nobody is around. Once I get to school I park my car and grab my bag. I walked to my locker. Because we are a small town we keep the same locker all 4 years. I was putting my books away when Camille walked up to me. 

"Hey, how are you?" Camille asked.

"I am good. You?" I asked her smiling.

"Oh, you know the same old, same old," Camille said tossing her hair behind her back.
I laughed at Camile and how she acts.
"Did you hear that there are two new hot teachers?" She asked smiling at me.
"I did not hear that. Hey, would you like to go to my doctor's appointment on Thursday? I could use the moral support. " I laughed. 

    Of course. You know I would do anything for you." She said looking around. "I will see you after  first hour." 

We left and went to our first hour, she had a gym and I had ASL with Mrs.Clem. It was my third year in asASL. I have never been good at verbal languages. The first hour went by very quickly.   After that, I went to English with Mrs Johnson. She was a nice person but it would have been nice to have that class with Camile. We both loved English. Of course, we sat by each other. Our last names were really close. Also, the teacher knew that we were friends, and allowed us to sit by each other as long as we got our work done.

     We meet up at my locker and get ourselves ready to go to algebra.

   "So this is one of our new teachers?" I asked her looking at our schedule. 

 "Yes. Let's hope he is hot like the rumours that are going around." She said laughing. 

  "I think I got myself in enough trouble," I said laughing.

  "True." She grabbed my arm and we walked to algebra 2.  We pick seats in the middle of the class and wait for the teacher to come in. I looked at Camile and started a conversation with her. We were talking about going to a coffee shop to chat and do our homework if we have any. Then I heard all the girls gasp. I turn around to see the teacher. I looked into his eyes and felt sick to my stomach. I felt the earth stopped. He was the guy from over the summer... I slept with my teacher oh no.