Chapter 11

Lisa POV:
After hearing what Matt's parents said I just had to get away. I could not stay there and hear how she does not like me and I am going to make his life terrible. Maybe I am ruining his life. I walk to the park that was three blocks away. I went to the bench and sat down. I sat there for a long time. After a while, I get up and move to the swings. I see two little kids playing in the sand. I smile as they play. Women come up to me.
"Got any of your own?" She asked.
"I am two months pregnant with twins," I said putting my hand on my stomach.
"Wow. Congratulations." She said.
"Thank you," I said.
"If you don't mind me asking is the father in the picture?" She asked.
I look at the ground. "The father is in the picture but it is complicated and I have a boyfriend but his parents don't like me and don't want him to be with me," I said crying a little bit.
"Did he say that he does not want you?" She asked.
"I don't know. I was just so upset that I might lose him." I said.
"I would talk to him." She said.
"I will. Thank you for the help." I said getting up. "I am going home."
"No problem." She said smiling.
I am almost back to Carlisle when I see Matt. He rushes to me and pulls me into a hug. I hug him back. "Please don't ever do that again. I am so sorry that my parents are so rude. I don't care what they say I won't leave you. I promise." He said.
I put my head in the crook of his neck and start crying. "I'm so sorry. I did not mean to scare you." I said.
We stay like that for a few minutes. I move away from him and look at him. I could tell he was worried.
"Why don't we go back." He said taking my hand.
"Okay," I said looking at the ground. "Are your parents still there?"
"No, they left. I was really mad at them." He said looking at me.
"I am sorry," I said.
"About what? You have nothing to be sorry about." He said looking at me.
"There is. I should have stayed and talked it out. I should have not run away." I said.
"You were upset and it is totally okay." He said as he grabbed my hand and we started to walk back to his truck.
"Okay," I said giving up and not wanting to argue with him.
We got back to his truck and drove to Carlisle's house. It was a quiet ride back. When we get there I sit in a truck for a few seconds. Matt was already unbuckled.
"Are you ready to go in?" He asked grabbing my hand.
"I think so," I said smiling at him.
We were just about to walk in when he pulls me into him and kisses me. At first, I was shocked but after that goes away I kiss him back. We kiss for about a minute before he pulls away breaking the kiss.
He puts his forehead on mine. "I have wanted to do that for a while." He said smiling.
I look at the house. "Why haven't you?" I asked him.
"I did not want to scare you." He said.
"I don't scare that easily. We should go inside." I said taking his had and pulling into the house.
Carlisle was sitting on the couch. When he saw us he rushed to me. "Are you okay? Are you or the babies hurt?" He said worriedly.
"We are fine. Sorry for running away. I was just upset." I said looking at him.
"You had every right to be mad. I am just happy you guys are okay." He said smiling.
"I am really tired do you mind if I go to bed. It has been a long day." I asked yawning.
"Okay," Carlisle said.
Matt kissed my cheek and then I walked into the bedroom and changed into one of Matts shirts. After I crawled into bed I feel right asleep.

Matt's POV:

After Lisa feel asleep, Carlisle and I sit down and relax. We stay like that for a few minutes.
"I am so happy she is okay." He said breaking the silence.
"Me too," I said looking at him.
"I understand why she did that but she needs to think about the babies and their health," Carlisle said.
"I know. She did it because she was upset. I am just going to keep her away from my parents. Not only for her health but for the babies. That stress could have really hurt her." I said.
"Would it be okay if I find you to a house to live in?" He asked.
"I could not ask you to do that." He said.
"It would be nothing. I really want to help her out as much as I can. I want to play my part." He said looking at me. "Please let me help you."
"Okay if it makes you feel better," I said.
"Thank you." He said.
We stayed quiet for a while. I all of a sudden got really tired.
"I think I am going to bed. I am exhausted." I said getting up.
"Okay. I am tired too." He said getting up. "Goodnight."
"Goodnight," I said heading into the bedroom.
I smile when I see Lisa curled up in the middle of the bed in my shirt. I change and lay in bed. I wrap my arms around Lisa.
Lisa turns around and faced me. She smiled at me sleepily. I move her hair out of her face. I kiss her forehead.
She smiles and curls up into my chest. After a few minutes, I look at her to make sure that she was asleep.
I whisper. "I am already starting to fall in love with you." Then I fall asleep slowly thinking about what the future will hold.

Authors note:
Hey guys! I hope you like this charter. I think the next chapter is going to be 2 months later. So Lisa will be five months pregnant. Also, it will be the kind of looking for a house. Tell me if you guys want a separate story for Camile and Jake.