Chapter 4 (Picture of Jake)

It has been two days since that I have given Mr Muller the picture of my baby and I really don't want to go to school on Monday and have to face him. I just ran out of the classroom. I did not even give him time to say anything.
  It was Monday morning and I wake up and get sick. After I get sick I get dress and go downstairs and go into the kitchen and have some toast. I still could not really keep anything down. I sighed. It is time to face the music. I grab my bag and purse and drive to school. I park my car and get out. I am almost into the school when I run into Camille. She is talking to a teacher. Then I realized that it is the guy that was with Mr Muller. I see him walk away and I walk up to her.
" you okay?" I asked her.
"I guess I am okay," Camile said walking to where out lockers are.
"So who is that?" I ask getting into my locker.
"That would be Ja... Mr Quick." She said closing her locker. "We better go so we are not late. I will see you in the third hour."
I wave to her and then go to sign language and English. Both classes went by to fast. I did not want to see Mr Muller.
I went to my locker and grabbed my algebra 2 book and walked into class. I see that he has put up a seating chart. I sat close to him and Camile was on the other side of the room. He was not in the room right now. Camile walked into the room and gave me the look of disappointment when she says that we did not sit by each other. Of course, he would have not sat us by each other. We are best friends and he knows that we get in trouble when we are together. I signed to here that it sucked that we are across the room. As soon as she went and sat down, Mr Muller came into the room. He just wants to torture each other. I don't understand why it would be a good idea.
He walked up to the front of the room. He looked right at me. I could not make out his facial expression. He looked angry and confused. It was almost like he was trying to decide what he wanted to do. I looked down at my book, trying not to make any more contact with him. He went on with the class. He gave us a small lesson and then gave us some homework.
I worked on my homework. Right before the bell, he asked me to stay after class. The bell rang and I watched as everyone filed out of the room. Camile looked at me and gave her that look. I did not tell her that I told him. I was planning on doing that today. After everyone was out of the room he went to close the door. He turned around and looked at me. I looked down at my hands that were folded in my lap. We sat there in complete silence for what seemed like forever. Finally, I looked up at him.
"If you have nothing to tell me can I go to class? I don't want to be late again. It is going to look suspicious." I ask him.
"Are you keeping the baby?" He asked me.
I looked at him. I mean I guess I should have expected this. It still shocked me. I just sat there stunned for a minute.

  "Yes. But as I said, If you don't want to help out then you don't have to. I can do this by myself." I said getting up and grabbing my books heading to the door. "Now if you excuse me, I need to get to class."

He grabbed my arm and pulled me close to him. I looked into his eyes. They looked confused and sad. I broke free of his hold on me and ran out of the room. I walked into my next class. Surprising I was not late for class. Camille looked at me confused. I mouthed to her that I would tell her later. Classes went on forever after that. I just wanted to go home and sleep. I was mentally so exhausted.

Carlisle pov:
   As soon as she was in my arms I knew that I needed to be in here and our child's life. I could never live with myself if an abandoned them. I need to make it right. I can't disappoint her. I can't be like my father. I don't know how it is going to work but I can do this.