Chapter 7 (Picture of Ally)

Carlisle's POV:

I was getting ready for work. I get out of bed and go to the bathroom. I start the shower and take a quick shower. After my shower, I get dressed and went downstairs to eat some breakfast. Once my breakfast was done I put my dishes in the sink and collected everything for work. I went to my car and went to work. I get to work around 7. I see that most of the students are there. I see Lisa and Matt sitting on a bench talking. They look like they are really good friends. I secretly hoped that, that they only stay friends.
I end up to my room and I notice that I have about 30 minutes until school starts. I remember that when I was in high school, I had someone that I loved very much but we ended up not working out. My parents did not like her very much. Her name was Ally O' Brain. She was adorable. She was short with blond hair and bright green eyes. I was so upset that my parents are so judgmental. Oh crap, what are they going to say after I tell them that I knocked up one of my students? A minor at that. I am so dead.... they are going to kill me.
I wonder what Lisa's parents are going to stay when they find out that she is pregnant. Are they going to be understanding or really mean. Whatever happens, even if we don't end up together I am going to support her and our child. I still feel so stupid about how it happened. If anyone found out that I was the father I would lose my job and I would be going to jail. Even if she was at the age of consent.
I look up to see a few of my students in the room. Well, I am ready for the day to start. I need to get her off my mind.

Lisa POV:

It has been a week since I have had that conversation with Car... I mean Mr Muller. We text a little. He asked me how I am and makes sure that I am doing good. I know that he is going to be here for me and our child. He is a very kind person. My school year has been going very well. I am so happy that I am good in math because I can never focus. I am either thinking about him or I am thinking about something else, like how am I going to tell my parents. This week I have become good friends with Matt. He is very interesting. He is the youngest of three but his oldest brother passed away when he was three months old. He also has an older brother named Joe. He is getting married this weekend, he asked me if I wanted to go with him. I told him that I would get back to him at the end of the day. I want to talk to Mr Muller.

It was the end of Algebra two and Matt walked up to me. I stand up and start gathering all my stuff. "I will catch up with you. I have to talk to Mr Muller real quick." I told him.

"Okay. I will be in our normal spot." He said walking out the door and heading towards lunch. I walk up to him. He is cleaning the board. "Can we talk?" I ask him.

"Sure. What's up?" He said turning around and closing the door. He walks back and sits at his desk.

"First I was wondering if you would be upset if I went with Matt to his brother's wedding? It would just be as friends." I ask him.

He looks at his hands that are folded in his lap. "You can go. I am not going to control your life. I understand that you have things that you need to do. I think it is good to be around people your age. Live your life while you can." He said looking at me.

"Thank you. Also, I was wondering if you wanted to go to my doctor's appointment next Tuesday? I don't mean to overstep but I thought that you would want to go." I ask nervously I could honestly say that I was more nervous about asking this than about the wedding.

"I would love to go. I was wondering if we could talk about a few things. Maybe afterwards we can go out to eat. I know a place that is a few towns away. Nobody would know either of us." He asked. I was just about to answer when there was a knock on the door. That was my cue to leave. I gather all my stuff and look at him.