Ch.4 Freaking Out

I woke up an hour early and had to wash and change my sheets.

Ben had me dreaming about him all night and I got too excited.

I hope it's not going to be like that tonight.

I would do anything to kiss him again. To feel his soft pink lips pressed against my own. To hear his sexy moan every time I would grind on his body.

Fuck! Now I'm super hard and it hurts a lot. I need to release to ease the tension.

I still have some time before anyone else wakes up.

I locked the door to my room jerked at my length.

I thought of Ben's moist tongue sucking deeply on hard on taking it all in. Deep throating me. His face flushed and his hair messy from me digging my fingers in it.

That thought sent me over the edge.

"Ben!" I moaned as I released all over my hand.

Damn that felt good.

I feel guilty that I masturbated to Ben. I can imagine how revolted his face would look if he ever found out.

He can never know. I'd die of mortification if he ever found out. We would never be able to talk to each other again. Losing him forever would kill me.

I just have to suck it up and stay in the friend zone. A dark and lonely place were nerds like me go.

I might as well get ready for school.

It's a good think I didn't drink too much beer last night. I have a minor headache but I'll survive.

I took a cold shower to clear my raving thoughts.

I hope I don't act like an idiot in front of Ben today.

I can already see that I will.

I finished getting ready and eating breakfast so I headed out to my bus stop.

I hopped in and plopped down next to my secret crush.

God he looks hot today. His blonde bangs slightly covered his right eye and he was wearing tight grey jeans that made his thighs look great. His adorable blue shirt with the dolphin in the middle really brought out his eyes.

He just looked perfect in general.

"You look great" I stupidly said. Why did I have to say that? He must think I'm a sociopathic creeper now.

"Thanks" he blushed faintly and he looked super cute. "The party was really fun."

What if he remembered us making out on the closet? Maybe this is his way of asking me if I remembered it.

He thinks he's so clever.

"Yeah it was. Too bad I was drunk most of it. I must have did a bunch of stupid stuff I'll regret. Did I?" I'm clever as well. You shall not mess with my feelings and get away with it.

"I don't know. I feel asleep through out the intense part" Why would he lie? It look like he had his hopes up and then he lost them again.

"Too bad. You must have missed out of truth or dare and spin the bottle" Ben's face grew flush at the mention of the two games.

"Must have been fun" He said hesitantly.

"Yeah it was. All I remember is I made out with a hot blonde chick." I could sense Ben was hiding something and I intend to pry it out.

"Maybe it was Alyssa" Ben teased

"How'd you know she was playing? Weren't you asleep?" Ben froze and searched foot something to say but was at a lost for words.

"Were at school"he said and I was forced to get up and get out of the bus.

"Do you want to come over my house again? I mean just to hangout" I asked nervously.

I really want to see if I can find out why he's lying to me.

I also want to eye fuck him to no end.

But that's for later. I need to interrogate him first.

"Sure. I'd love to" He said he loved to! My life feels complete.

"I got to go to first period. Love you" And I walked off............

WHAT THE FUCK DID I JUST SAY!

Fuck fuck fuck. He must be repulsed by me now.

Does he know I like him now?

Will he not come over to my house later because of it?

I really fucked up this time!

The whole day I've been awkwardly avoiding Ben.

I even sat at a different much table with Alyssa and Raven during lunch.

I had to come up with an excuse to cover up why Ben wasn't with me.

I lied and said he has mega diarrhea and had to go home.

They actually bought it and I got off scott free.

I was in the hall making my way to my locker since school was over but then I spotted Ben

He saw me to so I ran away between people and made sure I lost him.

I ran into the nearest room to fall on someone.

I trip and my face landed on his and we ended up kissing.

I was really enjoying myself because this guy could kiss well!

He rolled me over and I was under him. He dominated me and stuck his tongue in my mouth.

It was absolute bliss.

Eventually we pulled away to take a breath and I opened my eyes to see who it was.

Derek? The guy that I said was officially my new enemy.