[ 003. ] WHAT'S THE RUSH?

˗ˏˋ 𝐑𝐈𝐂𝐇 𝐊𝐈𝐃𝐒 ˎˊ˗
EPISODE NUMBER THREE,,
(   WHAT'S THE RUSH?    )

0:00 ⊙───────── 2:00
↻      ◁ II ▷     ↺

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

        MACKENZIE STEPPED OUT of the girls' locker room, changed from her original outfit to a pink bathing suit. It had been swimming class, with other students in their underwater attire and already in the pool, waiting for other students to be prepared. She stepped in, too, and met eyes with the recognizable Johnny who was at the other end.

"Ten rounds of holding onto your kick board and kicking!" Coach Sharman yelled, blowing his whistle. Mackenzie followed, kicking the water softly to get to the other side of the very long pool.

Johnny did the same, but they were going opposite directions since he was ahead. At some point, Mackenzie caught up, with them racing.

"Ziegler! Orlando! What's the rush?" Coach yelled again as they ignored, focused into their race.

Both of them ended up arriving at the end at the same time, panting in exhaustion. Johnny smiled and Mackenzie did the same back. They then raced again to get to the starting end.

Fortunately, Lauren wasn't in the class. She would've killed her brother if he went close to their guest.

Mackenzie finished her last round, Johnny following closely behind. "Since everyone has finished their ten rounds, proceed to the diving board!"

Mackenzie twitched in fear as she heard diving board, then lining up behind some people while Johnny was right behind her.

Minutes later, long after Ashton Arbab's trunks fell off and Sophia Birlem ditching, it had become Kenzie's turn. She slivered at the slightest, with Johnny noticing and hoping she was alright.

Mackenzie walked closer to the edge of the diving board. She fluttered her eyes closed tightly, frightened as she jumped. Moments later, she arrived in the water.

But, there was a twist.

Once she got up from under, she struggled to maintain staying above the water.

She was drowning.

Without being told, Johnny jumped from the diving board, and when he landed he immediately carried Mackenzie out, bringing her to the end of the pool.

Everyone else gasped in shock, rushing to Mackenzie as Johnny was extremely concerned for her.

"Orlando! Do CPR!" Coach said.

Johnny nodded back slowly, then pumping pressure onto her chest. No signs of breathing was made, with him having to blow air into her mouth. He tried and tried until she had been coughing out water.

Her eyes opened, blurry, yet she saw his figure looking straight at her.

"You okay?" His first words to her had fallen out, smiling worriedly as she softly smiled back.