[ 005. ] IT WILL BE FUN!

˗ˏˋ 𝐑𝐈𝐂𝐇 𝐊𝐈𝐃𝐒 ˎˊ˗
EPISODE NUMBER FIVE,,
( IT WILL BE FUN!   )

0:00 ⊙───────── 2:00
↻      ◁ II ▷     ↺

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

        IT WAS A GOOD SATURDAY, at 6:30 PM, and Mackenzie had been scurrying down the long staircase to head to the dining room in which she and the Orlando family were going to have dinner. It still had been her first week there, and she had just been settling in. This was going to be her first dinner with the whole entire family.

Finally, she arrived, taking her seat as Lauren followed behind while the other Orlando's had already been seated.

"Mackenzie! This is going to be your first actual dinner with us since all of us has been busy this past week. We're practically your new family!" Dale welcomed enthusiastically, raising his hands in the air as Meredith smiled, watching her husband be joyful.

"Haha, imagine if she'd end up with John," Meredith teased as Lauren made a furious face, Maddie and Darian grinned, and Johnny smiled. Mackenzie had giggled, too, awkwardly. O to 100, real quick, Mackenzie thought to herself.

"She's just joking." Dale chuckled and reassured Mackenzie.

"So, Mackenzie, what do you like to do? Maybe we can plan to do something tomorrow!" Maddie asked happily, as everyone's attention was drawn to Mackenzie.

"I'm okay with anything, really," Mackenzie smiled.

"Come on, theres got to be something!" Darian said, nudging Mackenzie's arm playfully.

"Maybe you'd like to swim? We heard what happened at school a couple of days ago. We just want to help." Meredith asked.

"Mackenzie, if you're wondering, we're kind of that swimming family." Lauren giggled and pointed out.

"John could teach you a thing or two. He loves to swim." Dale suggested, smirking.

"Not sure if Mackenzie would like-" Spoke Lauren, then getting interrupted by Maddie.

"That would be great! Wouldn't you do that, John?" Maddie exclaimed as everyone's attention was now on John, who had been drinking water.

"Um— if Kenz is okay with it, I'm okay with it." Johnny said, finishing his glass.

"Kenz! That's so cute!" Darian said excitedly as Lauren's jaw clenched, while Maddie also got excited.

"It's okay with me." Mackenzie smiled at Johnny as he smiled back.

The maid arrived at the table, holding onto a tray with a dish on it that had a cover. After settling the tray down, she took off the cover, revealing medium-rare steak.

"It will be fun. Don't worry!" Meredith called out.

"I'm hungry. Can we get to the eating?" Lauren questioned, bothered, as Dale nodded, with Mackenzie slightly shocked by her attitude.

Johnny then stabbed his fork into his slice of steak, smirking at Mackenzie as he ate it.

Mackenzie sighed in satisfaction as she ate her piece, saying, "This is really good."

"We're glad you like it!" Meredith smiled again, continuing to eat her slice.

🥢

Minutes after, they all finished, with everyone going back up to their designated rooms. Though, on the way up, Lauren had stopped Mackenzie while she was walking in the halls.

"Mackenzie." Lauren stated furiously and firmly, as Mackenzie turned around and smiled awkwardly.

"Hey Lauren! What's up?" Mackenzie asked.

"What were you doing at dinner?" Lauren said frustrated with the new girl.

"Being normal?" Mackenzie hesitated, tilting her head to the side as she scratched her head.

"You made a big mistake!" Lauren began, "You shouldn't have made plans with my brother."

"Come on, Lauren, he can't be that bad." Mackenzie uttered as Lauren shook her head.

"That's the thing, he is. He is that bad, Mackenzie." Lauren supposed strictly, as a Mackenzie looked down at her feet.

"I promise you, I can protect myself. He's not bad. I know he's not. And if you still think he is, I'll do everything to bring the better out of him." Mackenzie looked up again, smiling.

"You don't know that, Mackenzie." Lauren spoke.

"Trust me, I can do this," Mackenzie said, then going back to her room and leaving Lauren in the halls.

.*✰༄ RIA RAWRS XD
wow lauren 😳👹🥵

I WAS ALSO SUPPOSED TO POST THIS TWO HOURS
AGO BUT I SLEPT IN AND WOKE UP LATER

ARE YOU FRENCH?
CAUSE EIFFEL FOR YOU!