[ 016. ] THE TROY BOLTON TO YOUR GABRIELLA MONTEZ

˗ˏˋ 𝐑𝐈𝐂𝐇 𝐊𝐈𝐃𝐒 ˎˊ˗
EPISODE NUMBER SIXTEEN,,
( THE TROY BOLTON TO YOUR GABRIELLA MONTEZ   )

0:00 ⊙───────── 2:00
↻      ◁ II ▷     ↺

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

UPON REACHING AND OPENING HER LOCKER, Lauren placed and positioned her textbooks in an organized manner. Just then, Nadia Turner had walked up to her, leaning on the locker next to Lauren's.

Lauren sighed in annoyance, then a smug smirk made its way to her face. "Hi Nadia. Here to bash on my clothes this time? If so, why? Because it most certainly doesn't look wet to me."

"Look, Lauren, I didn't mean what I said! We were only freshmen at that time, and it was meaningless, stupid, and most especially now forgotten. I will say it as much as I possibly can. Sorry. And— I mean it! I really mean it, Lauren." Nadia frowned, looking at Lauren with wanting forgiveness, as Lauren's eyes stayed on her locker. "And for your information, I wanted to ask if you were coming to the game today."

"You were on my brother's side! He manipulated you into telling the whole school I was a bed wetter, when he was the one who peed in the bed during summer camp. And to add up to the unfortunate, you know I saw you guys making out in the empty Algebra classroom during free period. But, when you saw me, you didn't even stop! You just stayed there, dancing tongues with Johnny." Lauren explained with anger. She's done it multiple times to Nadia before— but all Nadia wanted was for the tension to go away, and never was it granted to her for more than three years, still ongoing.

"Johnny was a horrible guy back then, okay? He's a player, and has every girl wrapped around his finger. I was one of his victims. And again, it was freshman year. I was idiotic and dumb. Just so you know Lauren, I'm never going to stop asking you to forgive me. All I want is for us to be friends again. We were so close, until I messed up. I'm really sorry. Please— just please forgive me this time." Nadia begged and begged, pleading for peace.

Then, the bell rang. "There's no point, Nadia. See you around."

🥢

Johnny watched Mackenzie pay attention to the History teacher upfront, almost smiling at the idea of her. A couple moments after, he decided he'd write something to her. Ripping off a small portion of a notebook paper sheet, he wrote down a message, then folding the paper. Luckily for him, he was right behind her.

Johnny tapped Mackenzie's shoulder gently, with her turning around. He smiled, handing her the small piece as she got it, smiling back and turning back to her desk.

She unfolded the paper, revealing what Johnny had said:

Come to my basketball game later? =)

After she thought of her answer, she bit her lip and smiled, then she writing down her response.

So, not just piano and swimming, huh? Too bad that I like football,
soccer, hockey, and lacrosse boys more than basketball boys.