[ 040. ] GIVE ME A CALL

˗ˏˋ 𝐑𝐈𝐂𝐇 𝐊𝐈𝐃𝐒 ˎˊ˗
EPISODE NUMBER FOURTY,,
(   GIVE ME A CALL )

0:00 ⊙───────── 2:00
↻      ◁ II ▷     ↺

omg i'm sorry this took so long
i had some lessons and i was also
at a super duper fun summer camp
for a week and the wifi there was
sorta 💩 n i wanted to focus and
make my summer break more
productive so YEAH there's that
to fill u in hehe

ps. THANK YOU FOR 86K!!
100k TRAIN HERE WE COME 🚂

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

          JOHNNY PRACTICED LAPS by the pool to warmup. As he swam through the chlorine water and had finished another lap, he didn't anticipate to hear someone else's footsteps coming closer to the pool.

Mackenzie arrived and placed some of her things by one of the chairs. She turned around, unaware that Johnny was looking at her. "Holy!—"

She almost slipped backwards, but she gained back her balance. "I'm sorry! I didn't mean to scare you!" Johnny stated, getting out of the pool with his hair dripping and his body soaked, then placing his hands on her shoulders to make sure she was in balance.

"No, no it's fine— What are you doing here anyways?" She said, immediately shrugging it off.

"Well, this is my house so..." He spoke but then she gave him a serious look, signifying that he should answer. "I don't even know. Things have been tough, I don't feel like going to the beach because I'm lazy, and Lauren told me to come here so that's that."

"Lauren told me she'd go swimming with me. Is she here yet?" She asked but he shook his head. "Unless— she set this up." She widened her eyes and he looked down at his feet.

"You know what, maybe I should get going. Someone will probably be here to swim with you anyways at any minute." Johnny hesitated, grabbing a towel but before he could walk away she placed her hand on his chest, causing him to halt.

"No, no— come on, John. We've got to talk about this." She stated, sitting down on one of the poolside chairs and pulling his hand to sit beside her. "Look, Johnny, I'm sorry for what happened last week."

His green eyes avoided her brown ones as she spoke— he was nervous. Then, he admitted to his wrongdoing, "No. I'm sorry. You weren't ready to tell our friends and I didn't respect that. I should've waited for you patiently."

"But Johnny, really, I am sorry. I know you've changed and you're not just a stubborn rich kid. shouldn't have made you wait for so long, and I'm sorry I jumped into conclusions." She apologized sincerely. Then, he finally looked at her and she looked at him back. They both smiled.

"But, I've been thinking." They said in sync, with their eyes then widening.

She furrowed her eyebrows, "Um, you can go first!" He shook his head, then scratching the back of his neck, "N-no I think I'm good! Ladies first!"

"Rock paper scissors!" Mackenzie decided and Johnny nodded in reply.

On the first round, they both did scissors. And then they both did rock. And then they both did paper. Then, finally, Mackenzie did scissors and Johnny did rock. He noticed her pouting in disappointment. "Fineeee, let's say it at the same time."

"On three, one, two, three—"

"Forget it! I can't say it!"

"You know what, I'll just say it. Johnny, I have had so much fun with you these past few months. You are one of the most amazing people on this planet, and I've met a lot of people. But, with me moving back with Aunt Marla and everything tomorrow—" She said and he continued.

"Yeah, I know. I've been thinking too. You're the best girl I've ever met, Kenz. But, I think we're thinking the same thing. I know, it's just an hour away but after this you're going to get busy. You're going to get a lot of opportunities. Heck, possibly I might even get busy. Which is why we—" He spoke.

"Should probably stop seeing each other." They said in sync. He looked down as her eyes got a little watery.

"I'm sure I'll come visit sometime around." She smiled as he wiped a tear away from her cheek with his thumb.

"You better." He laughs, embracing her in a small hug by wrapping his arm around her.

"We're going to enter senior year soon, John. After four years or so of college— after all of that, if we live in the same city and we're both still single and well... I hate to say this but 'ready to mingle', you will probably still have my number. Give me a call." She cried yet giggled as he hugged her even more.

"I promise you, I will give you a call."

⋆.*✰༄ RIA RAWRS XD
so i just did that uh

i think the chapter after the next one might be
the last soooooo WOOHOO FINALLY THIS
HORRIBLE MONSTROSITY IS FINALLY
COMING 2 AND END 🥳🥳🥳🥳

IF I HAD A GARDEN,
I WOULD PUT MY TULIPS AND YOUR TULIPS TOGETHER!