𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄.

˗ˏˋ 𝐑𝐈𝐂𝐇 𝐊𝐈𝐃𝐒 ˎˊ˗
THE LAST EPISODE,,
(   THAT RICH KIDS FINALE )

0:00 ⊙───────── 2:00
↻      ◁ II ▷     ↺

E P I L O G U E

woah what was that sound?

*whispers* epilogue

OH THAT'S RIGHT!

THE EPILOGUE

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

𝙈𝘼𝘾𝙆𝙀𝙉𝙕𝙄𝙀 𝙕𝙄𝙀𝙂𝙇𝙀𝙍

          GOODBYES. Goodbyes for me started 17 years ago when my parents died. Though, I never actually got to say it to them, I knew that meant something because I know they didn't leave if they were always in my heart.

Sure, maybe I don't know if my mother was a bad person behind all the fame. Sure, maybe I don't know how she acted around her fans when she was young and always singing. Sure, maybe I don't know how my father acted around his workmates in the film industry. Heck, I don't even know how my parents were around each other.

But the mystery— that's what I like.

So maybe living 17 years and counting of your life without parental figures might seem like it sucks. I miss them. Aunt Marla always told me stories about them. She showed me pictures of my mom when she was so young and so beautiful. I watched films by my dad, which occasionally showed him starring in them.

I didn't say goodbye to them, basically. But, at least I know I won't have to say goodbye to the Orlando's and all my friends now that I know I'll always remember them. Dale, Meredith, Maddie, Darian, Lauren— and him.

Especially him.

Johnny. It's always been him. I wish I didn't have to go— sometimes I wish I could just easily tell him that his love could make me stay, that I won't leave him and I'll always be by his side. But if I did, I might regret so many choices. If I stay, I don't want to wake up one day and ask myself, what if?

Farther from where I lived for four months, I've got more opportunities. I have the widest variety of choices for my future. I want to follow what I've always dreamt of. But does that make me selfish?

I also wonder if choosing myself, for once, is self-absorbed. Living in front of a camera ever since I was young brings me to the mindset that I have to make everyone happy— that I have to make sure everyone is alright with what I'm doing— that I have to be perfect.

But right now, I just want to be in control of my own decisions.

Believe me, I wish I had more time with him. I wish he knew how much he meant to me, from giving me the most awkward CPR to somehow cutting my lip with a pillow, to just cuddling in the dark in a pillow and blanket fort. His green eyes, his fluffy hair, and his amazing hugs. Even if we're broken up, I hope he knows how perfect everything was. The hugs, the kisses, the laughs, the naps, the swimming lessons, the everything.