[ 035. ] NOTHING MORE

˗ˏˋ 𝐑𝐈𝐂𝐇 𝐊𝐈𝐃𝐒 ˎˊ˗
EPISODE NUMBER THIRTY-FIVE,,
( NOTHING MORE   )

0:00 ⊙───────── 2:00
↻ ◁ II ▷ ↺

this is the hangout! yay!

PS. help ria not be insecure
by spamming comments KSKSKS

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

     HAYDEN AND ASHER competitively played foosball in the recreational room while Johnny sat on the couch, playing Apex Legends on the PS4 which was displayed on the huge, curved TV screen, waiting for either Hayden or Asher to win and eventually go against one of them. Asher just scored a point.

"Darn it. You won." Hayden sighed, then saying, "Anyways John, how are you and Kenz?"

"He's been so silent. He must focused on the round." Asher suggested afterwards, grinning a little. Johnny remained silent, leaning forward and moving the joystick and holding onto the right trigger of the controller seriously.

Hayden furrowed his eyebrows in confusion, scratching the back of his neck, "I think his dad made a not so good decision on putting a PS4 in the rec-room."

Asher jumped in front of the screen but it didn't help anything. Instead, Johnny just moved his head and looked at the uncovered part of the screen each time Asher jumped. Asher exhaled, looking over to Hayden, "Hayden, I think we have to pull out the big guns."

"Oh no. Don't tell me—" Hayden clenched his teeth nervously as Asher nodded worriedly. "Yeah, we have to—"

"Alright, alright." Hayden said, going near the console and placing his hand over it.

"On three. One, two, three." Asher clenched his teeth as well, covering his eyes as Hayden's thumb pressed over the PS4's off button.

Johnny furrowed his eyebrows, puzzled, "What?"

"You zoned out playing Apex, we had to." Hayden admitted, running a hand through his brown curls. Asher continued, "Yeah, and we asked you about Kenzie, and you were dead silent."

"Oh, sorry." Johnny apologizes, laughing softly. "Anyways, what?"

"How are you and Kenzie?" Hayden asked again, straight to the point.

"Why her in particular?" Johnny wondered. Asher and Hayden exchanged looks, with Asher shrugging and stating, "Just curious."

"We're fine." Johnny responded, still a bit confused.

"So there's a 'we're'?" Hayden smirked, taking a seat next to Johnny on the couch.

"Well, we are two people, and that is plural so—" Johnny answered again.

"John, don't play dumb." Asher chuckled, taking the other seat beside Johnny. Johnny knew what was going on yet at the same time he was confused, squashed up in the middle of the couch.