[ 019. ] FROM ONE MUCHACHO TO ANOTHER

˗ˏˋ 𝐑𝐈𝐂𝐇 𝐊𝐈𝐃𝐒 ˎˊ˗
EPISODE NUMBER NINETEEN,,
(   FROM ONE MUCHACHO TO ANOTHER )

( LISTEN TO THE SONG ABOVE WHILE
READING FOR THE BEST EXPERIENCE! )

0:00 ⊙───────── 2:00
↻ ◁ II ▷ ↺

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

𝙈𝘼𝘾𝙆𝙀𝙉𝙕𝙄𝙀 𝙕𝙄𝙀𝙂𝙇𝙀𝙍

"WE'RE HERE!" He yells right next to me, holding onto our luggage bags and looking around the big beach house. If I'm being honest, it was almost identical to the beach house in SPF-18.

"Anyways, are you feeling alright, Kenz? I hope you're doing fine." Johnny looked to me and I smiled, nodding.

"I don't see why you're asking though, I was right next to you in the car. You were also squeezing  my hand, not to mention." I chuckle as he smiles sheepishly.

"Come on, guys. You can just ask for my wig with a simple 'please'. Now I'm bald." Darian jokes behind us, placing her hands on Johnny and I's shoulder as I laugh.

"You're like an anchor, okay? You're my anchor." Johnny grins, "I used to get mad whenever I would drive. Squeezing your hand is clearly preventing me to return to my old ways."

"Fair enough," I say, then wondering what we're going to do for the day. Johnny seemed excited telling me about what we'd do today. "So, what's up your sleeve, muchacho?"

"Muscles. Literally muscles." He states egotistically as I punch his bicep, laughing.

I smirk, crossing my arms, "Sheesh, no need to be cocky. It's already in your pants anyways."

"Ha-ha. Very funny." He squints at me as I squint back, smirking.

"As much as I love to see you two do this, save the flirting for the honeymoon!" Maddie declared enthusiastically, walking in between Johnny and I.

"Come on, Kenz, let's go bring our stuff to our rooms." Johnny smiles, lifting up our bags and taking a step.

"We didn't assign that part yet, Mister!" Darian yells.

"Simple; Kenzie is staying with me. You could get your room, Maddie can get hers, and Maria and Victoria can get the guest rooms. No one will take Mom and Dad's or Lauren's." Johnny shrugs off, running off as I follow behind.

"Have fun in there!" Maddie winks.

"Gross!" Johnny and I scream synchronized and laugh afterwards.

A minute after, Johnny and I arrive in his room in the beach house. Inside, there was of course a bed with white and dark grey comforters on it, and nice white curtains and some blinds. Once Johnny dropped our bags on the floor, he pushed the white curtains open, sliding open the glass sliding door and I feel the fresh air breeze against me.