[ 008. ] BUT LAUREN.

˗ˏˋ 𝐑𝐈𝐂𝐇 𝐊𝐈𝐃𝐒 ˎˊ˗
EPISODE NUMBER EIGHT,,
( BUT LAUREN.   )

0:00 ⊙───────── 2:00
↻      ◁ II ▷     ↺

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

       MACKENZIE TAPPED HER PEN against her wooden desk, impatiently. It had been Earth Science, one of her least favorite subjects. She hadn't felt so bored in her life. Tucking a strand of her brunette hair behind her ear, she looked back at the slightest, seeing Johnny.

How did she not know he had been in this class too?

Looking back, she smiled a little which caught his eye. He smiled back, running a hand through his dirty blonde hair. She hadn't stopped looking because she couldn't resist and couldn't stop. He was just that good.

"We have the Hydrosphere-" Mr. Posey stated but was cut off by the loud bell ringing loudly, and every student in the class grabs their stuff and head their way out, with Mr. Posey sighing.

As Mackenzie and Johnny walked out, with their arms touching lightly. Johnny then engaged a conversation. "That was literally the most boring thing. Ever."

"I know right! I hate this new topic, I'd rather have our lesson about the Solar System." Mackenzie replied, smiling despite the situation.

"I'd rather have no school at all, and just spend the day with you or something." Johnny mumbled towards the end of his sentence, making Mackenzie blush.

"That would be fun." Mackenzie grinned as they walked through the halls.

"But Lauren." They both said in sync, staying silent for a couple of moments— then bursting into laughs.

"Well, we can't be seen talking to each other or the monster will attack!" Johnny joked as they slowly walked away from one another.

"She sure will! Maybe she'll burn us up with flamethrowers!" Mackenzie teased back.

"Mhm! Catch you later, Kenz!" Johnny yelled from across the hall as Mackenzie waved.

As Mackenzie walked, she arrived at her locker, grabbing all of her things and getting ready to dart out of school. Then, Sophia and Joey Birlem walk up to her.

"Hey, Mackenzie, it'd be great if you could come to our party." Joey smiled as Sophia hands her an invite, smiling too.

"It's at our place— tomorrow at 6:00. More information is on the invitation." Sophia stated as Mackenzie looks at her invitation.

"Thanks." Mackenzie responded as the two siblings walked away.

🥢

JOHN
are you coming to the party tomorrow?

KENZ
i haven't decided

KENZ
idrk if i want to or not

JOHN
don't go kenz

KENZ
why?

JOHN
trust me, if i'm not coming it won't be fun

KENZ
cocky, much? hahaha

JOHN
a lil ;)

JOHN
but, if you really want to, i'm not forcing
you not to come. i'll still be here

JOHN
just be careful

KENZ
of course :)

.*✰༄ RIA RAWRS XD
THINGS ARE ABOUT 2 GO DOWN

DO YOU LIKE STAR WARS?
CAUSE YODA ONLY ONE FOR ME!