Motherly Intinct PART 1

This ain't gonna make any sense XDXDXD

my new favourite picture XD

A/n Callum (26) and Rayla (26 1/2) are married and Ezran (22) and Ellis  (21) are dating

"Rise. King Ezran of Katolis." Claps filled the room as Ezran stood up and looked to his people. He was a proud man. So elegant, so royal. Like a waterfall, his brother's eyes filled with tears.

"Congrats Ez, my little brother. King. I'm so proud of you." Callum put his younger brother in a brotherly headlock and rubbed his head, roughing up his neat hair and messing up the way his clothes looked.

"Callum, you're gonna mess up my hair." Ezran complained laughing as Callum let go of him. Rayla and Ellis came up behind them giggling about something they were talking about.

They separated and Rayla grabbed Callum's arm and hugged it as Ellis jumped on her boyfriends back, giving a death hug. Callum's looked down at his wife of five years.

"You look beautiful." All the years they were dating and married, she had expected all types of compliments from her boyfriend.

To her, they weren't just married, they were also best friends so they could be themselves without trying to impress each other.

Rayla had a slightly glittery navy blue pencil dress on. It complimented her slim figure. Her hair was down and just under her ears. She had it cut before the coronation. She wore a dark blue sparkly tiara and she had a little bit of blue eye shadow on with eyeliner. She had on sliver bracelets and a crystal necklace, made from the rarest gem ever found, she got it from Callum on their 5 years of dating anniversary.

"And you look handsome, although you never told me you were growing a stubble." Callum was wearing a white suit with a green tie. His hair was gelled back and he had a blue flower in the pocket where a handkerchief would've gone. She rubbed his chin while giving Callum a face full of kisses. The 26 year old laughed.

"I wanted it to be a surprise. I can shave it off if you-"
She kissed him on the lips to shut him up.

"No, don't shave it. I like it." They smiled at each other then turned their attention back to the king and his princess.

Ezran was gagging and Ellis was laughing. Ezran had his dads old clothes, so it made him look just like his and Callum's father. Ellis wore a pink dress that was up to her knees. She wore pink high heels. They were also hand in hand. All four of them burst into laughter.

Soren and Claudia walked up to them. Soren was wearing his usual armour whereas Claudia was wearing a grey version of her usual dress.

"Oh hey Claudia, Soren. How are you?" Callum spoke after regaining his breath after laughing so hard.

"Not bad, not bad at all. Congratulations Ezran. Your father would be proud." Claudia said. Ezran gave a sad smile, remembering how their father wasn't here to celebrate this big moment. Callum noticed this and hugged his brother.

"If dad were here, he would be as proud as I am. As would mum. They would be so happy to know we saved the world."

"I know." They stayed like that while Rayla and Ellis joined the hug with tears in their eyes. Claudia also had tears in her eyes and Soren tried to hide the emotions. Claudia pulled Soren into the hug and they all stood there, in a group hug, in the middle of the party room.

"Sorry to interrupt this sentimental moment but there is a special guest to see Lady Rayla." Opeli stood in formal wear in front of a familiar Elven man.

"Runaan, so good to see you." Rayla left Callum's side after the group separated.

"As to you Rayla. Congratulations on your coronation, your highness." He held out his hand for Ezran to shake. The new king nodded and gladly accepted Runaan's four fingered handshake.