Rayllum Crack 1

Hey, every now and then I'm gonna do some crack type one shots like out of context ones like most of them except these are just plain crack and everything
You'll understand lol

————

Parties: one of the best ways to relieve stress, and a good way to catch up with friends and family. Especially if you are part of the royal family.

King Ezran held a banquet to celebrate the 8th year anniversary of when both humans and elves signed a peace treaty after the dragon prince was returned to his mother.

Rayla and Callum were, of course, invited to said banquet and planned to tell everyone there that they were no longer dating, but a happy married couple. Rayla thought they would just walk in there and say 'Hey, we are happily married now. We didn't want a big celebration so we eloped during our travels, Lujanne being the one who married us.' But Callum had a different idea of how he was going to reveal the news of the new elven assassin princess after centuries of defiance and war.

—————

"Your highness, Prince Callum and Lady Rayla have arrived." Opeli bowed and said. Ezran nodded and stood up, helping his girlfriend Ellis up too.

"Callum! Rayla! So good to see you!" He hugged the older couple and they greeting Ellis as Ezran pulled them into the banquet room (?) so they could eat their meals and converse happily.

———

"Excuse me, everyone. I have a very important announcement to make." Callum stood up to get everyone's attention. He looked down at Rayla and winked. She knew what his was about but what she expected did not come out of her husbands mouth.

"As most of you know, this is Rayla. My ex-girlfriend. We broke up, specifically, on Valentine's Day. We are both happy and enjoy our lives more now than we did before." Rayla raised an eyebrow at the prince and gasps and whispers were shot around the room. The young king and his girlfriend

The elf stood up and cuffed the back of his head.

"You've got to stop introducing me like that. Sorry everyone. I'm his wife." Rayla could hear Callum snickering as he held out his hand with the engagement ring on and the wedding ring on. As he did this, he took Rayla's hand and showed it to the people around the table. Rayla rolled her eyes and blushed a little.

"When? And why didn't you tell me? I would've held a huge celebration for you guys, being the first elf-human couple in, like, forever!" Ezran shouted.

"That's partially the reason why we didn't tell anybody. We didn't really want a huge celebration. We aren't really the type for big celebrations and all of that....you should know, Ez, you witnessed everything that one time we were involved in that party." The couple shuddered at the thought of the major social event and looked at each other.

Just then, Callum, Rayla, Ezran and Ellis burst out laughing. The guests around the table were confused but knew they shouldn't intervene with the kings happiness.

————
The end of my first crack which is crap ngl