The Next Chapter

I can't begin to express to you all what the experience writing this book has been... I try to find the words and end up completely speechless.

I am humbled... I am overwhelmed... and I am more grateful than you will ever know for every single one of you who has taken the time to read my Daryl Dixon One Shots.

I started this book in 2016 and to see where it stands today blows my mind! Nearly 200k reads!!! I never would've imagined it becoming the success that it is today, and it's because of all of you amazing and loyal readers!

The support I have received from all of you has been overwhelming and down right incredible. Every comment written has been valued immensely. Its been your comments that have been one of my biggest driving forces to continue writing these one shots. Knowing that my readers love my writing and my stories touches my heart and keeps me writing.

I am so thankful for every single one of you.

I can say with pride in my heart that Daryl Dixon One Shots is over... but not done with! Because with much anticipation, I am very excited to announce Daryl Dixon One Shots Book 2!!!

It will be another collection of Daryl Dixon based One Shots, we're just starting off in a fresh new book!! Because there are so many new Daryl Dixon stories I want to write and share with all of you faithful readers!

I hope that all of you who have read/voted/commented and enjoyed this book will read and love the next one just as much! ❤

The first one shot of my new book is posted... I hope you all go check it out! 😊✨