Chapter 1 ~ Devils

"Natsu! Did you hear me!?" Natsu's father, King Igneel, yelled.

 "Ugh yes father, you want me to take over this and that. I get it already!" Natsu spat with no utter care. His father was growing old, his red hair fading pink and his face growing wrinkles. He knew his father was close to handing down the throne, and that was all Natsu cared about.

His father was sending him to the Angel realm to destroy the Angels once and for all. The Angels had always pitied the Devils, may it be for their cruel attitude or the unfairness of how they had to live in a dark realm. 

But one thing was for sure, they never got along.

"Natsu be serious! You must go and kill all the Angels!" Igneel grumbled, he wanted those angels gone once and for all! With no baggage hanging around.

"Yeah whatever..." Natsu shrugged, killing innocence wasn't the best way to end the disagreement between powers.

He started to walk away from his father scratching the back of his head wondering about a plan of how to kill them all, yet he was stopped by a soldier.

"Prince Natsu, we are ready to go when you are." He reported, with a proud smile on his face, positive that we would most likely win. Of course we will, but the victory wouldn't make up for the loss of blood...

"Prepare the troops to leave now, might of well get it over and done with." He muttered the last part to himself.

-1hr and 30 minutes later at the gates of heaven-

"Okay, remember men. Stick to the plan, once we're in surround the outer city and then move in. Slaughter any Angel you come across."

"Yes Sir!" The men shouted

"Well, here we go.."

After many hours of fighting and pointless killing, the soldiers and Natsu ended up right in front of the palace, which was home to the Angel King and his several daughters.

"Ok boys wait out here until I give signal!" He held my hand up, commanding them to still.

'I'd rather kill the king then to let some soldier have the honor.' Natsu thought.

As he walked in, several angels came at him with all different weapons, trying their best to defend the palace which was the last standing defence. Sadly enough, Natsu had killed every last one of them.

He proceeded to make his way towards the double door entrance of the palace, knowing who would be inside. He heaved his sword onto his shoulder as he casually, yet with magnificent power, kicked the door down.

Once the dust had cleared, King Jude was visibly seen on top of his throne, sword in hand.

"Hey old man, aren't you a little past your time already? I was expecting one of your daughters to be queen by now." Natsu snickered.

"Just get it over and done with" Jude sighed, closing his eyes but then slowly opening them.

"What?! You're supposed to be begging to live! Not wilfully summiting"

"I have lived too long and have now witness 2 of my daughters deaths, I do not wish to see 3 more." 

"You must've let them escape to be this willing to welcome death...Yet, It's told that you have a special 6th daughter? Now, would you be hiding her? Or letting her run away which would let her presence be known by all?"