4.

Sky POV
I got home and went to my room. I threw my bag on the floor and just lay down on my bed. I was thinking about the café I had fun talking to them. I feel so comfortable with them, I felt like I could tell them everything. But I can't tell them about my power my dad would kill me if they knew about my power. But I like using my power it makes everything go quick. I could ask my dad if I could tell them just them. Ned knows about Peter being Spider-Man so he could also know I am Sliver Streak the speedster. I'll ask my dad tomorrow morning. I need to do my homework but I could finish it in a sec. I'll do after I shower.
***
I come out of the shower and I walk into my room and put my PJs on which is a hoodie that fits me like dress and some short shorts. I walk to my desk and sit and do my homework and with the help of my speed I finished so quick. I put on music and my favorite song starts playing. (Your favorite song in the background) I start singing and dancing like crazy.
A voice "Are you going to dance like that at Homecoming?
I freeze and look at where I heard someone talk.
"Peter! What are you doing here? How did you get in? And How much did you see?" I said while blushing.
Peter said "Well I was out and around and I decided to drop by and see what are you up to? I got in by your window. And I saw some of it (Which it's a lie, I saw everything. But dang she looked cute dancing and singing. Peter! What are you saying! Stop get back to reality.) that's all. While blushing.
"Well I am fine thank you Peter. Do you want to hang for a bit or do you have to go fight crime?"
"I could hang there is nothing to stop." He laughed
(Wow he is sweet coming to check up on me and his giggle is cute, Sky what are you doing?)
"Yeah, um... do you want something to drink?"
"Yes, umm...can I get a glass watter please?"
"Yeah sure I'll go get it." I walk out my room and go to the kitchen.
{ Peter took off his mask and he looked around Sky's room. He saw photos of her and her friends, her dad and her mom, and one with The Avengers, and even one with Happy actually happy. Peter laughs }
"Hey I have your water." I give him the water and he smiles.
"Thanks Sky."
"No problem. So what do you want to do or talk about?"
"Umm... Can I ask you some questions?" He asked nervously.
"Yeah go ahead shoot."
As Peter was about to put his water down on the table behind him, he missed the table. And Sky speeds to the glass and get's before it spills. Sky sighed as relief that the water didn't spilled. As she put the cup on the desk. She forgot that she used her power in front of Peter. She turns to Peter and saw his face. Peter looked shocked and he mouth was open.
"Uhh... Peter you can't tell anyone about this!"
"Sky! Y-You have powers?!"
"Y-Yeah..."
"That is so cool! How long have you had them? What's your superhero's name? How did you get them? Who else know?"
I blushed. "I had them since the 6th grade, I always had speed since I was born, but it was dormant but something in the 6th grade trigger it. My superhero name is Sliver Streak. The Avengers know, Happy and my dad and you. But you can't tell anyone about this."
Peter had his mouth open the whole time. "But can we tell Ned?"
"I don't know... my dad told me not to tell you guys..."
"Oh..."
"Yeah... but you know what, I trust you and if you trust Ned about you being Spider-Man then we could tell Ned but that is it."
(Did Sky said she trust me! Wow! I am flattered) "Okay we will tell him tomorrow."
Few Hours Past
I look at my clock on the stand "OMG! It's almost 11:00pm. We have been talking for hours."
"OMG! We have. Well I better get going before Aunt May realize that I am not in bed. Oh one more thing we have a chem quiz tomorrow. Just letting you know because we always have a chem quiz on Fridays."
I said "thanks for reminding me. I'll study tomorrow morning."
"Okay" he giggled "I'll see you tomorrow Sky."
"See you! Be careful and safe." I blushed
"I will." He blushed and put on his masked. He walked to window and he shoots his web and he swings off.
I ran to my window and yelled "Goodnight Spider-Man!"
I closed my window and went to bed.
Peter POV
I heard her yell "Goodnight" and it made me smile. But the one thing that hit me right in the heart when she said to "be careful and safe." It meant a lot to me coming from her. Why? And it's so cool that she is Sliver Streak. I wonder how she looks in her suit. She probably looks cute in it. Really Peter! Really! I got to my window and I go in and close it. I take off my suit and hide it. I went to my bed and I lay down and look up and all I could think of is Sky. Why? Why do you make me feel this way? My eyes started getting heavy and fell asleep.