42.

Friday

Sky POV

I woke up and I realized that I am still grounded. I walked to my bathroom and got ready. I come out and get an outfit for today.

I put in my shoes and headed downstairs, I noticed that my dad wasn't there

I put in my shoes and headed downstairs, I noticed that my dad wasn't there. I looked for him but he was no where to be found. I decided to ask F.R.I.D.A.Y.

"F.R.I.D.A.Y., where is my dad?" I asked

"Hey left for a meeting, Miss. Stark. Do you want me to leave him a message?"

"No, it's okay. Thank you." I said and walked out.

I saw Happy in the car I hopped in and I turned to Luke and something seemed off about him. He looked worried. I was about to ask him if he is okay but he put his earphones on. I decided to leave him. Then couple minutes later we arrived at the school.

I got out and waited for Luke so I could ask him but he got out and walked passed me. I just closed the door and walked into the school. I tried to catch up to Luke but he was gone. I went to my locker to grab my books. I went to the library and sat down. I waited for MJ, she told me that she would be here when I arrived. I waited a couple more minutes then I walked out and looked for her. I walked to my locker and looked over where Ned, Betty, and Peter. MJ wasn't there nor Luke. Maybe they wanted sometime for themselves. I tried to grab Ned attention since he was facing in my direction. I waved at him and he waved back. I told him to come here. He nodded and I saw Peter turn and follow Ned gaze, he turned and looked at me. He smiled and waved, I waved back. Peter stopped Ned and Peter took something out of his bag and gave it to Peter. Ned came over.

"Hey Skylar." He said

"Hey Ned." I said back.

"Um what's up?" He said

"Well, I am looking for MJ. Have you seen her?" I asked.

"Um no, and we been looking for Luke have you seen him?" He asked

"Just in the car but after that no, I noticed that he looked worried." I said

"Damn, well I hope they both show up." He said