48.

Monday

Sky POV

I opened my eyes and I saw Peter smiling in his sleep and I smiled. I check the time and it was 5:00am. I wrapped my arms around him and snuggled into his chest not wanting to get up in a few hours, Peter is so comfortable and warm. I fell asleep again. Then I felt Peter move under me. I felt his lips on my forehead, I smiled. I move my head back and and stretched.

"Good Morning." Peter said with a raspy voice.

"Good Morning Pete." I said snuggling into him again.

"I don't want to go to school." He said as he snuggled into my neck.

"Same here. But we have too. Graduation is only two months away." I said

"I know." He said holding me tight so I don't fall off the couch.

"Let's get up." I said

"Okay fine, I have to go back to May and change and grab my books." He said

"Okay, I'll see you at school." I said walking him out. I saw him get into the car and Happy drove him home. I smiled and closed the door. I turned around and my dad was sitting on the stairs with Pongo on his lap.

"Dad! Uh... good morning." I said walking towards him and sitting down on the steps.

"Good Morning." He said smiling.

"Um... dad quick question. I'm I still in school?" I asked

"Yes you are. I never took you out of school. I told the school that we had a family emergency." He said.

"Oh okay, thank you dad." I said getting up and touched his shoulder. He just nodded.

"By that way dad, can we talk when I get home?" I asked

"Of course, I'll be here when you get home." He said

"Okay, I'm going to go and get ready." I said walking up the stairs.

I went to my room got ready, I changed into my clothes and went down.