43.

Saturday

Sky POV

I woke up all sweaty and breathing heavily. I had a nightmare, it was about my father taking me away from Peter and locking me up in a dark space and I was trap down there and I couldn't get out and I tried to phase through the walls but I couldn't.

I got up and I decided to take a shower to relax me. After the shower I changed into some leggings and a sweater.

I decided to talk to my dad about Peter

I decided to talk to my dad about Peter. I walk out of my room and headed downstairs but I noticed my dad's office door was open. I was about to walk in but I heard him talking on the phone.

"I am taking her out of school, she is not going to leave this house without me. They will never be together over my dead body. I don't accept them at all. I don't care how many times Peter comes, or how much they tell me, I won't let that happen. I will lock her up or I will even send Skylar away if they kept insisting.I will even send Peter away if I have too. I will do anything for them not to happen. She is prohibited from-." Tony said

I couldn't believe what my dad was saying. There is no hope, that it, my life is over. I can't stay here. I can't be here in this house knowing that Peter is only few miles away from me. I need to get out of here. I didn't want to come to this. I need to leave, I-I-I need to leave.

I walked back to my room and grabbed my gym bag and started to put things that I needed. I started to tear up. Just thinking of leaving, leaving my dad when I promised my mom, leaving Peter the love of my life, leaving my friends, leaving the Avengers. I started to pack a little quickly. I decided to write a letter for my dad, Peter and MJ. I used my speed to write them, I zipped up my bag, and left my letter for my dad on my bed. I looked over to my night stand and I saw I have a letter from Jenny. I took it and put it in my bag.

I walk to the window and opened it. I looked back and took a deep breath, tears falling down my cheek. I climb out the window and I hopped down.

I started to walk to Peter's apartment, I heard Peter laugh with May, it made me smile for a second then my eyes started to tear up. I slid the letter under his door and left. I went to MJ's house and left it in her mailbox.