50.

Hey!!! I'm back!!!! Read till end a little message at end. (Also I haven't re read this, I just copied and pasted everything from my notes to here. I'm on my break right now.)

Wednesday??? I think.

SKY POV

I woke up super early and talked with my dad telling them that I didn't want to go to college and that I want to work with him and become an Avenger. He supports my decision but he wants me to take college courses two times a week which I agreed to. After our morning talk, I went to my room and got ready for school.

 Once I got dressed, I grabbed a muffin and ate it in the car, Luke was finishing up some homework

Once I got dressed, I grabbed a muffin and ate it in the car, Luke was finishing up some homework. Happy was on the phone talking about some security. I just listened to music and looked out the window.

Once we arrived at school, we both walked out. Luke had his face in a book.

"Your MJ is showing." I said smiling

"What?" He asked

"Nothing." I said smiling and continued to walk.

Luke went to class early. Ned was at the "studio" where Betty was filming the news. Peter was late, MJ was in the art room finishing up her art project. I went to my locker and took out my books. I was looking for my notes in my locker but I couldn't find them, it was a mess in my locker. 

"Hey, there sweet thang."

I rolled my eyes in disgust.

"How about you leave that boy of yours and be with a man like me?"

"How about you leave alone Austin." I said still looking for notes. I felt him move closer to me and came up to my ear.

"I'll make you mine, just you wait. You will be mine." He said and he left.

I turned quickly and looked at his direction with anger. I saw him look at me and smirked, I slammed my locker. I walked to the bathroom and tried to calm myself trying not to make a scene. I walked up to the sink and I looked at myself in the mirror. I felt electricity running through my body, what Austin said just made me so mad. I hear the door open. I look at the door through the mirror. (Your enemy's name) walked in. I took a deep breath and I composed myself.