33.

I am going to skip some time. But here's a little summary of what happened.
Enjoy.

2 months passed

Volleyball 🏐 :

Peter and the group went to all the practice and games. We lost a few but we kept trying.

Peter walked me home after every practice.

I sprained my ankle once and Peter helped me with my things. I missed one game but that's okay.

This one girl from the team (name of your enemy), tried to hit on Peter. Peter told her that he was taken and she stepped off for awhile. Then she came back and she kissed him. I was pissed when Peter told me. Then she still came. But this time I went up to him when I saw her coming and I kissed Peter and told him "Ready Peter?" and I kissed him again and he wrap his arm around me and smiled. "Oh and one more thing. (Your enemy's name), you shouldn't go around and kissing other girls boyfriends. And if you ever come near Peter again you will be in deep shitz. Okay. Bye." And Peter and I walked away. She never came near Peter again.

The Squad :

We hung out when MJ and I didn't have practice. We went to the movies, we went to the mall, we went to the cafe where Luke worked and we hangout at my house.

We had sleepovers at my house on the weekends.

We decided to play volleyball at the park with the group.

It was girls vs boys. We played a short game because we all had things to do after.

"I got it!" Peter and Luke calls out

They both run to get the ball and they hit heads. They both fall on the ground and groan in pain.

"Peter!" I yell running towards him.

"Luke!" MJ said.

"Are you okay?" I asked touching his head.

"Yeah, Ouch!" He said

"Sorry." I said and I grab his head and I kiss his forehead where you could see a bump forming.

"There. To make it a little better." I said smiling.

"Thanks. That helps a little. But don't worry I heal fast." He said winking.

I help Peter up and we both see MJ and Luke sitting on the bench and we walk over there.

"Guys! We need to finish the game." Ned said

"Yeah, we are so close to beating the boys!" Betty said

"I think we should stop the game." MJ said

"No, lets go and finish the game." Luke said getting up.

We all go back the net and we kept playing and MJ goes to spike the ball and Luke tried to block it and it ends up hitting his forehead. We all gasped. I started to laugh a little. MJ runs to Luke.

"OMG! Luke I am so sorry!!" She said next to him.

"It's okay. I am fine. I just need some pain killers." He said grabbing his head.

"But Hey in the bright side we finished the game and the girls won." Betty said

"Betty not the time." Ned said

"It's fine Ned. They deserve it, the girls had the two best volleyball players." Luke said wrapping his arm around MJ.

"Aww cute." I said while Peter walks up to me and wraps his arm around me.