30.

Saturday

Sky POV

I woke up and saw Peter still by my side. I smiled to myself. He looks so cute when he is sleeping. I get out of bed and I walk to the bathroom. I brush my teeth and brush my hair and put it up in a messy bun. I walk out and Peter was still sleeping. I walk to the kitchen and I open the fridge and take out four frozen waffles. I put them in the toaster and I put hot water in the kettle. I washed fresh strawberries and blueberries and I put them on a plate.

The toaster timer rang and I walk over and take them out. I grabbed two plates one for me and Peter. I move the kettle off the stove and I grab two mugs.

I hear footsteps coming down the stairs.

"Morning." He said rubbing his eyes and stretching.

(Sky: Damn he is so cute!!)

"Morning Pete, I made you breakfast." I said serving his plate.

"Thank you." He said sitting down.

I smiled at him. I sit next to him. We began to eat.

"Is that my hoodie?" He said

"Yup, you left here the other night." I said

"It's looks good on you." He said smirking.

"While thank you, it's just a shame that you won't be getting it back." I said smirking at him.

"Oh really?" He said

"Yup." I said eating a strawberry.

"Well then, you could have it because it looks better on you then on me." He said and giving me a kiss on my temple. "Thank you for breakfast." He said

"No problem." I said getting up. "Hey you don't have to wash the dishes." I said coming from behind him.

"I want to. It's the least I could do, its my way to say thank for the breakfast." He said

"Peter, it's alright. You don't need to wash the dishes. I could wash them in a flash." I said hugging him from behind and putting my head on his back.

"Well I am already finished. Now let's cuddle on the couch."He said

"Okay, race ya." I smiled and dashed off.

"No fair." He said running to the couch.

"Come here." I said sitting down reaching my arms out.

He runs to me and he falls on top of me and starts to tickle me.

"P-Peter!" I said laughing.

"What's up?" He said smiling.

"Th-th-the S-Sky!" I said still laughing

"You are such a dork." He said smiling still.

"P-Peter, st-st-Stop Tic-Tickling me." I said

"You know what you have to do." He said smirking.

"F-Fine! I'll give you a kiss." I said

Peter stops and he puts his arms on the side of my head. Our faces were inches away, we looked into each other's eyes. We had a moment.

(Peter: Wow! Sky has the most beautiful eyes. I could get lost on them and I would be happy. Happy to know that I lost myself in those beautiful eyes, because I know she wouldn't hurt me. She makes my day just when I see her in sight. She doesn't have to do anything to make me happy. When I am around her I feel free, home, safe, and loved. You are my sunshine everyday.  I don't know what I'll do if I lost her.)