35.

Thursday

Sky POV

I woke up to my alarm screaming. I was about to get up and turn it off when I felt a tugging on my shirt. I look down and and see Peter's arms wrapped around me. Peter stayed the night? I mean obviously. I slowly get out of his grip which I hated because I just wanted to be in bed with him all day. I turn off the alarm and walk to the bathroom, I brush my teeth, brushed my hair and drank my pill for my cramps. I walked out and saw Peter sleeping and facing the wall. I smiled at the view. Damn he is just so cute.

I walked over to him and I get in bed and shakes him lightly. "Peter." I whispered he didn't answer.

"Peter." I called out. "Time to wake up." I said shaking him a little more.

"Peter we have school." I said a little louder.

"Peter don't make me tickle you. I know you could hear me." I said going down to his side getting ready to tickle him.

"Peter. Wake up. This is you last chance." I said

"You asked for it." I said and started to tickle him. He started to laugh, and he started to tickle me.

"H-Hey n-no fair!" I said laughing while Peter was on top of me.

He stopped tickling me. "Good Morning." He said in his raspy voice.

(Sky:God damn he sounds sexy all hell.)

He was holding my arms and he was looking down at me and smiling.

"Finally, Good Morning sleepy head. It's time for school." I said

"Can we just stay here and miss the first class?" He asked raising his eyebrow.

"Pete as much as I want to but you know I can't. I have a game tomorrow and I cant miss a day or a class." I said making a sad face.

(Peter: Damn She is so cute!)

"I know" he said putting his head down to my neck.

"Come on lets go and get ready." I said

"Fine." He said and he lift his head and got off me.

"Good thing I told May that I stayed the night here." He said

"Well there is an extra toothbrush under my sink you could take it. I think I have some clothes of yours somewhere here." I said

"Oh so that's where mostly all of my clothes went." Peter said walking into the bathroom.

I smiled and I take out a pair of jeans and few shirts I stole from Peter and I laid them down on my bed. I walk over to my closet and pick out something to wear.

I was looking through when Peter came behind me and I said

"I like that shirt, you should wear that." He said pointing.

"Well in that case I'll put it on." I said grabing it out and taking out some jeans. I turn around and I saw Peter take of his shirt. I just started at him.

"Like what you see?" Peter smirked

"Yeah I do." I said smiling. I went to the bathroom to change and put on a new pad.

I change and I walk out.