New-Comers

Roses are red

Violets are red

Tulips are red

The street is red

Bushes and trees are red

HOLY SHIT ITS A MURDER SCENE

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Narrator POV

We see the members of Fairy Tail, Blue Pegasus, and Lamia Scale was talking about who was the third group was.

Hibiki POV

I addressed the whole group and said, "Due to this particular group they have asked 2 wizards from Alvarez."

"What?!" Ezra said in shock

"Only 2?" Gray yelled

"Just how strong are these 2 mages?" Natsu asked.

"From what I have my info on, they are on par no above with the top 4 wizard saints, and yes I  all shocked but-"

There was a sound of a fall and a voice wincing, then another calling out in worry.

"Wendy! Be more careful!"

The guilds turned to see two new other's, one with a cloak and the other a young-ling with blue pigtails.

Erza's POV

They were only children... but I can't judge them so. If they were to send only two, they are trust-able enough for me.

The cloaked one pulled of his hood revealing blue tipped black hair and crystal blue eyes. His features reminding me of someone familiar.

"I told you we didn't need to rush, Wendy." The boy said.

"Ow...I'm sorry..." the girl, Wendy, muttered, getting up from her fall.

She looked up at the guild members, smiling she greeted.

"We're sorry that we're late! I'm Wendy!"

"And I'm Adam." the boy pointed at himself with a smirk.

All of a sudden 2 exceeds flew in behind slowly and they looked out of breath. One being coated white and the other black with a red marking.

"I swear! You two are more trouble together than by yourselves!" the white exceed scowled.

"Calm down Carla, they made it just fine." the other reassured.

Everyone had chatted a bit about the mission before Natsu bursted his usual saying 'I'm all fired up!' and running out the place.

"Eve! Let's go!" Lyon called, looking up the second floor.

Eve? I turned, looking where he was motioning. There at the rail sat someone I don't remember seeing. Swinging her legs she held up two fingers, nodding the slightest, not speaking.

Lyon then quickly ran after the team just as she jumped from the top, landing gracefully, she glanced at me. I couldn't see much of her features however the feel of look from her seemed off. I mean, her whole presence is strange. The shorter girl gave the same peace sign pose as she did earlier before too running off.

Narrator's POV

The team was hyped up ready to knock down their big responsibility of saving the world. Natsu running off first followed by his team and the others. Adam staying by Wendy making sure she was fine seeing as how careless she can be and Eve silently shadowing behind.

End of this chapter. i'm planning to go fast through this arc. Sorry (I'm skipping right to cobra. Also Lucy will not be getting the keys from Angel) Sorry. Not sure if that descision is final

Hope you enjoyed. Vote and comment