Getting Ready

Mystogen POV

Its been a week since we have begun the mission and as a gift for his birthday, I gave a fused White Dragon Slayer and Shadow dragon slayer lacrima, 5 golden keys with a book of spells, and a Fire Dragon God Slayer Lacrima. He hugged me after he got them installed. I told him tomorrow that we would begin training as we went along the mission. After that, we headed to the hotel for the night

Next Day

Mystogen POV

When I woke up I noticed that Adam wasn't there. I went to look around and noticed that he was sitting outside a cafè with a beautiful mountain view with a lake. It was a beautiful sight. When I looked at Adam again I noticed that he was walking toward me and I greeted, "Morning. Ready for training" he nodded at me, "Yep, let's get to an armor shop to buy an armor set." I nodded and we went to buy a set of armor.
He brought a sea emperor armor. After that, we headed to a very open field with a beautiful view to begin training because it had great magic power.

Back at the guild

Karma's POV

After the master's outburst yesterday I was wondering what place Adam and I should live. I looked around the city and didn't find any place good. So I decided to look deep in the forest. Lucky I found a place that had a beautiful lake view with a mountain.
I used my magic to make a clone to help make the house, plumbing that was connected to the lake. I was making an underground tunnel connected to a nearby cave with a lacrima to collect the waste. When I looked up at the sky and realized it was night, so I decided to make a barrier around our property. I looked at the house and was happy that a lot was done.

Next day

I took down the barrier and started the day. Getting the supplies needed for today.

3 hours later

I was in my human form making the garden when Natsu, Grey, Lucy, Happy, Wendy & Carla, and Ezra.  They walked up to me and asked me who I was and I said in a hurt tone, "Really guys, I thought one of you would recognize me." I transformed back to normal and I thought I saw Carla blush a bit. After that, they all were shocked that I could use magic to transform. I transformed back and asked them in a bit of annoyed tone, "So, what are you guys doing here?" Ezra replied for them and said, "We were wondering the same thing."

I sighed and explained to them what I was doing. I told them that it was Adam's birthday yesterday and I was building a house for him as I pointed to the house that I had built with the second story and an addition under construction with the beautiful view. And then I told them that this whole area was theirs.  They were all shocked and then Natsu asked in a very loud voice, "How could you afford this!?" I explained to them that I couldn't tell them how yet.

Carla and Wendy looked at the extravagant garden with rare flowers on one side and on the other a fruit garden with shock.

Wendy and Carla asked me, "How did you get all of these?" I told Wendy that he got the seeds over his travel and that he was going to make you two something later on.

Many many questions later and the other group answered the questions Karma had for them

Kama's POV

After I answered their questions I asked them to please not to tell anyone about this. I asked Ezra to make sure that they don't and if they do to punish them. Ezra had an evil smile and looked at them as everyone else thought 'Scary'

I waved them goodbye and after a while I went to get some light lacramias, bedroom supplies, and some other supplies. Once I got them I put them in my storage area like Ezra's armor space. I flew back to the house and got the addition finished by early evening. With the magic power, I had left I put a magic barrier around our property so only people that Adam and I trusted could find it. After that, I looked at the sky and drifted off to sleep.

END. HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOYED. TILL NEXT TIME.

BY, THE WAY THE AREA IS OUTSIDE OF MAGNOLIA.