Just Friends? I Don't Think So...

Aaron's POV

Her ass looked so good in those shorts... i was blushing... "NO!!! I HAVE TO HATE HER!" I Thought. i grabbed her shoulder. she turned to me. "Wha--" I Kissed her. she didn't push me away... she kissed me back when... i opened my eyes and pulled away she spoke. "I Hope you liked that! It's the only kiss you're ever gonna get from me!" She said playfully slapping my cheek. she turned away. "I Don't think so..." i said grabbing her waist before she escaped. i turned her around to face me. the bell rang. "OH COME ON!" i yelled. "I Do!" She chuckled booping my nose with her finger. i released her and she walked away. i smiled. (DANG THIS STORY IS ODD!)

After school...

i was outside the school when... "Hey cutie... i heard you're rough... i wanna test that theory..." a woman said. she kissed me pulling my shirt so i couldn't pull away. "I May as well enjoy this..." I Thought starting to kiss back. she jumped up wrapping her legs around my waist. "Mhm you are rough..." She chuckled against my lips. i felt the girl get pulled off of me. "OUCH!" The girl yelled. "Not as rough as me!" the girl was pulled off by... APHMAU!? she gave me a fake smile. "OWWW What? Is he your boyfriend?" The girl asked causing me to blush. "Nope. just friends!" she smiled. "now... GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE!" she yelled causing the girl to run in fear. "Just friends? *Sigh* " I Thought. Aphmau came over and slapped me. "DID YOU HEAR THAT!? JUST FRIENDS!!!" i smirked. "For now..." i chuckled.

Aphmau's POV

for some reason my heart was broken... i couldn't have liked him... could i? No... there is no way... what if... the flowers were from him? they couldn't have been... could they? No... my feelings were so mixed i didn't know what to think... i wanted to know what my heart wanted... so i kissed him... (STEAMY-ISH CENE!) i pulled his shirt to me... i locked my lips onto his causing his eyes to widen in shock. he slowly gave into the kiss... my tongue was caressing his... i tried but i couldn't stop... i wrapped my legs around his waist... he supported my bottom and carried me inside. "Told you that outfit is dangerous..." he chuckled against my lips. i smiled still kissing him... he brought me into a bathroom where he sat me on the counter... his hands ruffling up  my silky hair... my arms wrapped around his neck. after a few minutes he picked me up again carrying me to his car... we sat in the back seat... me on top of him... "I'm your alpha now..." I chuckled. (They had werewolf class together.) "Whatever you want alpha..." He said seductively... "You..." I said... we started kissing again... his hands were running down my back and legs... he put his hand under my crop top about to take it off when i grabbed his arm and pulled away. (END OF STEAMY-ISH CENE!)"No..." i said. he pulled his hands back... "S-Sorry... i shouldn't have--" "No... it's okay... i just... im not ready for that.." i interrupted him. he nodded. "It's okay... i haven't yet either..." he assured me. i smiled... "Can... you take me home?" I Asked. He nodded getting in the front seat. i sat in the passenger side. the whole ride we stayed silent. once we got home i got out of the car. "Thanks..." I said giving him a kiss goodbye. i turned to the house to see my mom glaring at me through the window. "I'm so dead..." I Laughed. he chuckled. "Well i'm double dead!" he said. "THAT'S NOT POSSIBLE!!" I Said as i watched him drive off. "Welp time to face the monster..." i said to myself out loud. i walked inside to see my mom... her arms were crossed. "Mija... Who was that? Why did you kiss him!? WHY IS YOUR HAIR MESSED UP!?" she said staring into my soul. "Mama' that's Aaron... we uh--" " DID YOU HAVE SEX WITH HIM!?" She snapped. "NO!! NO! *Deep breath* No... we uh... almost did... but we didn't" i assured her. "THAT GUY IS DOUBLE DEAD! YOU'RE JUST DEAD!" "MAMA'! THAT ISN'T A THING!"

Later That Night...

*Texting Aaron*

LilCutie: Hey...

CuteHunk: Sooo How did it go?

LilCutie: I'm kinda soft around my mom...

CuteHunk: YOU DIDN'T!

LilCutie: I Did... D:

CuteHunk: You told her we almost had sex... didn't you?

LilCutie: Yeah... :'(

CuteHunk: You are so dead...and i am so double dead! D':

LilCutie: THAT'S NOT A THING!

CuteHunk: She'll make it a thing!

LilCutie: You're right...

CuteHunk: Wait... why do you have your phone still?

LilCutie: I May have told her i didn't have your number...

CuteHunk: YOU SNEEKY BEAUTY!

LilCutie: Hehehehehe

CuteHunk: I Really am sorry about today... i shouldn't have went that far...

LilCutie: it's fine... we both made mistakes today...

CuteHunk: Oh? What was yours?

LilCutie: Stopping you... not telling you i love you... there is alot of things...

CuteHunk: Aph... No... Stopping me was the best thing you could have done today...

LilCutie: my hand...

CuteHunk: ?

LilCutie: It still hurts... what did you do?

CuteHunk: ...

CuteHunk went offline...

LilCutie: Damn it...

*Stops Texting*

Aaron's POV

she can't know what i am... i'm an ultima i don't want her to get hurt...

The Next Day...

as much as i don't want to i have to avoid aph today... as much as possible... "Hey Aaron!" a familiar voice said. "Wanna try again? Hopefully this time that bitch won't interrupt us..." the girl said caressing my arm.

(WHAT WILL AARON DO!? WILL HE MAKE OUT WITH THE GIRL AND MAKE APHMAU HATE HIM OR SAY NO AND STAY LOYAL BUT MAKE IT HARDER TO AVOID HER!? COME BACK TO FIND OUT!!)