Please...

Aphmau's POV

i wanted to go say hi and give him a hug but then i remembered what he did... It made me sick... I'm just glad i caught it before anything happened... Me and Lucinda were the center of attention most of the school day... I Went to my locker to get my locker when... I Saw something... Aaron... Surrounded by girls... The girl i saw yesterday with Aaron was sitting on the floor in a corner alone... I Walked over to her and sat with her on the floor... "Pretty sick huh?" I Asked. She turned to me in shock. "Y-You... Listen--" "It's okay... You didn't know we were together..." I Told her. she smiled and turned back to Aaron's direction. Out of nowhere one of the girl's in the group said something to the other girls and they left... I Plopped my ears on and started listening. (Aaron taught her how to hide her ears...) "Hmm Wanna make trouble...?" The girl asked... before Aaron could answer she pulled him into a deep kiss. i stood and ran to them pulling the girl off and slamming her into a wall making a dent in it. "GAH!!" The girl yelled in fear. i smirked. "Hm... You are cute... But..." I Didn't finish still pinning her to the wall. "Better luck next time sweety..." I Assured her. i let her go and she ran. i wiped my hands. "You... Are very welcome" I Smirked. His eyes were wide in shock as i left. As i approached the girl i was with before i could tell she was shocked. "Like that? Hm I Guess you were really lucky..." I Assured her. she nodded frantically. The bell rang. i waved and left to get to my class in time.

After School...

I Waited for Lucinda outside of the school just ready to leave... I Felt a hand grab my shoulder... i turned in shock. "Aph... We need to talk... Now" He said. I Grabbed his wrist and squeezed as hard as i could. "Do we?" I Asked. He stared at my hand on his wrist and yanked it away in pain. "What the fuck?" He asked. "That's what i thought..." I said as i turned my back to him. as i turned to see Lucinda. "Ready to go?" She asked. "Born ready..." I Told her. she chuckled and led me to the car.

A Few Minutes Later...

We arrived back at Lucinda's house and went inside. *BUZZ BUZZ* My phone buzzed. "You gonna answer that? It has been buzzing ever since we left school!" Lucinda told me. i pulled out my phone and checked my messages.

Dick: Aph we need to talk!

Dick: Answer me!!

Dick: PLEASE APH!

Aph: You have no right to call me that! From what i remember... You cheated on me!

Dick: Aph i had a reason!

Aph: Oh? This is gonna be interesting!

Dick: You had to know!

Aph: ???

Dick: This secret... It is not a joke! And listen! I... I Am really sorry! But i had to! You risked it! And today... You full on showed your ears and tail!

Aph: ... You... Had... No... Right... To... Cheat... On... Me... WE COULD HAVE TALKED! BUT NO YOU CHOSE TO GO AND MAKE OUT WITH SOME RANDOM WEREWOLF!!!!!!

Dick: You are totally right! I Made a huge mistake! And i am really sorry! But we can't fix this if you avoid me!!

Dick: Aph... Please... I Love you... Don't leave me...

Aph: To have and to hold... For better, for worse... For richer, for poorer... in sickness... and in health... You left me ages ago... i was just too blind to see it...

Changed username Dick To Aaron...

Aaron: Aph... I Didn't! I Promise!

Aph: Don't make promises you can't keep... You made that mistake once... Didn't you?

Aaron: Aph... I...

Aph turned off they're phone...

I Sat there on the couch... I Felt traces of water left on my cheeks... "Sooo Who was spamming you?" Lucinda asked. i looked up to her. She noticed the traces of water and hugged me. "What did he say??" She asked. i handed her my phone... I Wasn't in the mood to talk...

Lucinda's POV

i took her phone and looked at her messages... They were really deep in conversation... But what was the secret? And weren't the ears and tail from a potion? Why would he get upset about that? I Was really confused... out of nowhere Aphmau lifted her head and snatched the phone from my hands. "You can't look at that!" She said out of nowhere. Was she okay? "Aph? What is wrong?" I Asked. "Nothing... I Just... Have i been over reacting?" She asked. "Of course not! He should have talked to you! Not go kiss some girl!" I Assured her. She nodded.

The Next Day...

I Woke up and got ready for school, Brushed my teeth, brushed my hair, and got dressed. i wore a black long sleeved crop top paired with a high waisted skirt with a flower pattern on it.

 i wore a black long sleeved crop top paired with a high waisted skirt with a flower pattern on it

And Aphmau wore a black crop top, jeans, Black wedged heels, and a cute hairstyle.

And once we were ready we left for school...

At School...

Aphmau's POV

We arrived at school and i saw him... i quickly looked away and walked inside... as i turned a corner i ran into Gene. "Oh Hey Aph!" He said noticing me. i looked around the corner and saw Aaron staring at me. i quickly looked back to Gene. "Hm Want a kiss?" I Asked. He blushed. "W-What?" He stuttered. i pulled him to me and gave him a quick kiss. i slapped his chest as i pulled away. "I Gotta go to class... See ya!" i told him walking away. Yes i only kissed Gene to spite Aaron and i felt horrible... But i wanted Aaron to understand how i felt when he did that to me... as i walked down the hall i kept getting complements...

At Lunch...

I Sat at the table with my friends when i felt a hand place itself on my shoulder... I Looked up to see Aaron... He wasn't even looking at me... he tightened his grip and pulled me away from my table. Lucinda stood but i gave her a It's okay... look and she sat back down. I Pushed his hand off but still followed him. once we got far enough from the cafeteria he turned to me with a upset expression... not mad... but sad... "Aph--" I Couldn't stand it any more... i interrupted him by pulling him to me and kissing him... He almost instantly gave in... i kept my hands on his shoulders... he had his hands placed on my waist... one of his hands brushed through my hair... my hair quickly came undone, he sat in a chair and i sat on his lap... I Almost instantly pulled away and stood up. "Nope Nope! Not again... Never... Again..." I Shook my head... "Aph? Are you okay?" He asked. "No, No i'm not..." I Told him as i grabbed my hair bow and started to leave. i practically felt his eyes roll... "Aph! YOU Started that! YOU Said yes to US! YOU NEED to except that!" He told me. i looked down and kept walking. "Don't you dare walk away! Come back here!" I Tried to ignore him and kept walking. as i entered the cafeteria i looked down... Lucinda, Kawaii~Chan, and Katelyn came running to my side. "Aphmau~Senpai? Are you okay?" Kawaii~Chan asked. "No..." I Responded...