The Bite Of An Ultima... (PART 2!!)

Lucinda's POV

I Was happy my friends were there for me but if i didn't tell him they wouldn't need to... the look in Aphmau's eyes made me feel bad... i don't know why but she looked worried, or... Jealous? I Was confused by her look... She couldn't be jealous... Could she? No! She had Aaron... or did she? i didn't know anything about Aaron so for all i knew he could be a werewolf. i wasn't sure.

A Few Minutes Later...

Still Lucinda's POV

My friends were walking behind me as i made my journey to Laurence. "Uh Babe? Why is everyone following you?" Laurence asked walking up to me making my walk shorter. "Tell him!" Aphmau Whispered to me giving me a small push. a red blush grew on my cheeks... "I... Uh... Can i talk to you in private?"I Asked. All the girls look disappointed, they wanted to hear the conversation, But the boys Made an Oooh. Laurence nodded and followed me. Once we got Around a corner i faced him. "Whats up?" He asked. i took his hands in mine, gave him a quick kiss, And stared into his eyes. "Babe? Are you okay??" He asked. "Babe... You know i love you right? With all of my heart..." I Asked. "Babe... What is going on!? Please don't say you cheated on me!" He Said. i lightly chuckled. "Babe... I'm pregnant... With your baby..." I Told him. His eyes widened. "P-Pregnant!?" He asked. i nodded gripping onto his hands tighter. "M-M-MINE!?!?!?!" He freaked out pulling his hands from mine. i looked down but quickly looked back up. "L-Laurence..." I Stuttered. "I-It can't be--" "IT IS!" i interrupted him.  He turned around to leave when i grabbed his wrist. "Don't leave me..." I Felt tears stream down my face like a rushing river... He yanked his wrist out of my grasp. "I'm sorry... I Can't..." He told me as he walked off leaving me in tears. i fell to my knees. All the girls came rushing to my side... Except Katelyn...

Katelyn's POV

The second i heard Lucinda crying i went up to Laurence and grabbed him by his collar. "Gah-- KATELYN! I UH..." He stuttered at the sight. "You hurt her! I WILL MURDER YOU" I Told him. He nodded frantically and wiggled out of my grasp. i turned my hand into a fist... I Ran to Lucinda and hugged her. "He is a jerk! You deserve WAAYYY better!" I Assured her. she looked to me with her eyes full of tears. "I Don't want better... I Want him..." She told me... my eyes grew sympathetic. i got up from my seat and walked to the table where Aaron, Garroth, Dante,Travis, and Laurence sat. I Slammed my hands on the table across from Laurence. Aaron stared at me... Eventually Aphmau joins me. We both stared daggers at Laurence. Aaron reached for Aphmau's Shoulders but she stopped him by smacking his hand still staring at Laurence. "H-Hey girls..." Laurence said. Aphmau walked to his side of the table, She grabbed his collar and pulled him to her until they were just inches away. "You touch her... Look at her... Talk to her... You're dead... Got it!?" She asked surprising me. Her mad expression surprised both me and Aaron. Laurence grew a small smirk. "Mhm You like being close to me don't you?" He asked. I Could tell Aaron was getting mad. Aphmau pushed him away but then pulled him into a punch... This was the most angry i had ever seen Aph... "SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU BITCH!" She yelled as Kawaii~Chan and Lucinda came back into the cafeteria. Laurence held his cheek. "Aph!" Aaron growled as he ran to their side of the table to hold her back. Before he could touch her she Sent him a glare making him back away. "Aph! What is going on!?" He asked. "I'll tell you when we go home!" She told him.

Aphmau's POV

I Was so mad at Laurence i wanted to kill him... Lucinda ran to me and grabbed my shoulder but instantly let go... Did my powers do something? "Aphmau! let him go!" She told me. "You are lucky she is my friend!" I Told Laurence in an angry tone. he was still holding his cheek in pain. the second i stepped back Aaron grabbed me and pulled me into a hug. "I-I'm sorry..." Lucinda told me as she threw a potion on me. the potion made me faint into Aaron's arms.

A Few Hours Later...

I Woke up in my bed... Aaron was sitting next to me watching the news, i sat up and started watching with him, i leaned my head on his shoulder and he looked to me. "Hey... Watch this okay? It's important..." he told me. i was confused but watched. it was a news report on what happened at school... "What is this?" I Asked lifting my head from Aaron's shoulder. "They made a report on this... and interviewed Laurence, Watch." He told me. i continued watching. "She just attacked me! For no reason at all! See look! She punched me!" Laurence told the reporters. "Her? The little girl in the crop top? Are you sure?" The reporters asked. "YEAH!" Laurence said. i quickly took the remote from Aaron and turned off the TV. "Aph... You needed to watch that..." He told me. "I Did... But then i turned it off!" I Told him. he looked at me with worry. I Looked outside and it was dark. i quickly turned to him and grabbed his collar. "It's night! Y-You promised!" I Told him changing the subject. "Huh? N-NOW!?" He asked. I Nodded quickly. he rolled his eyes and signaled me to follow him, i did. we were outside on our balcony.

i looked at the beautiful night sky

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

i looked at the beautiful night sky. "Why are we here?" I Asked. He turned me to face him. "I Don't want to do this Aph... having kids from our own bloodline is not worth seeing you in pain!" He told me. i grabbed his shoulder with one hand and his cheek in the other. "I Do... Through sickness and in health... Right?" I Asked. he sighed. "You are gonna hate me in the morning... I Know it" He told me. "Do it." I Blurted out. He stared into my eyes with worry. he pulled me closer to him. "What if... You change?" He asked. i gave him a confused look. "Werewolves are... More harsh than you are..."He told me.

Aaron's POV

I Really didn't want her to change... she kissed me. " I Wont... Atleast not with you... i promise..." She assured me. i nodded. "This... Is really gonna hurt but... I Want you to try not to scream okay?" I Told her. she nodded. i pulled her closer to me and put my head next to her. "Are you ready?" I Asked. "Y-Yes..." She responded. i took a deep breath before bearing my teeth and biting her...

( You are so gonna hate me but... This is getting WAAYYY To long... Sorry!)

My Little Secret...जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें