Trust...

Aaron's POV

I Could do it and then she would avoid me instead of me having to avoid her... but that's when it clicked. "What did you just call her?" i asked turning around to face her. "Um A Bitch? Come on! That is what she is! She interrupted last time..." She told me touching my chest. "YOU CALLED HER A WHAT!?" I Snapped. i pushed her away harder than i have to anyone. "GAH!" She yelled. "GET OUT OF MY SIGHT! I NEVER WANT TO SEE YOU AGAIN!" i told her. she scurried off. i turned to see Aphmau standing in shock. she looked into my eyes. "What... Did... You... DO!?" She yelled in fear. "Aph... I--" "No... you're right... it's a good thing i stopped you..." she said. i could tell she was scared of me. "Aph i would never--" "I Need some time..." she said. i saw her eyes were full of fear... she had been there for a while... she was crying... i didn't want her scared of me... i just wanted to be alone today... "Aph..." i said falling to my knees. "Aaron? Are you okay?" i heard a familiar voice ask. it was my sister. i looked at her with tears filling my eyes. "Aaron! What is wrong!?" she asked getting on her knees. i pulled her down to me. "Melissa... I'm a monster... She is scared of me..." "Who?" i hadn't told my family about Aphmau yet. "this girl i met... she i scared of me..." "Did you?" "NO! I WOULDN'T!! Atleast... not yet... i hurt someone and she saw..." I Told her. she nodded. "I Told you... You cannot get attached to anyone... your strength... you are too strong. And you can't have sex without hurting someone if they are human!" She told me. i nodded and looked down. "Hey... it's okay! i'm sure you will find a beautiful werewolf girl that you--" "WHAT IF I DON'T WANT A WEREWOLF GIRL!? WHAT IF I WANT A HUMAN--" "You can't--" "i can... so what if we don't have sex? Or kids. i just want someone i love..." I Told her. she glared but nodded. she walked away heading to work.

Aphmau's POV

i was scared yes... but part of me wanted to go hug him... but i didn't want to get hurt...

A Few Days Later...

it has been a few days since i talked to Aaron... so i'm going to today... i've thought about it... if he wanted to hurt me why hasn't he already? *Sigh* I Have to get ready for school... i wore a gray button up crop top with a pinky colored jacket paired with some black jeans and white tennershoes.

 i wore a gray button up crop top with a pinky colored jacket paired with some black jeans and white tennershoes

i went to school and started to look for Aaron. once i found him i got scared... he was looking in his locker probably getting his books... he was wearing a black leather jacket with a grey sweater underneath with some jeans.

 he was wearing a black leather jacket with a grey sweater underneath with some jeans

I walked up to him and tapped his shoulder. he turned around. "A-Aphmau? W-What are you doing here?" He asked. "I Uh Go to school here..." I responded. "Y-You look good... How have you been?" he questioned. "Honestly... Scared half to death..." he looked sad at my words. i looked at him. i held his cheek. "You've been in more fights... haven't you?" i asked. he nodded. when i touched his bruises they disappeared. i yanked my hand back in shock. "Aph? Are you okay?" he asked. my eyes were wide. "Y-Your bruise... it's gone..." i told him. hetouche where his bruise once was and he was shocked. "H-How did you!?" he asked. i looked to him... "Irene help me..."

(SORRY THIS WAS KINDA SHORT!!)