Thank You... (FINALE!!!)

Alina's pov

"Mommy please... We need you... Lilith needs you! I Need you... You can't leave us yet..." I Said hoping she would hear me. I Placed my hand on top of hers and squeezed. "Daddy Needs you... He isn't the same... He goes to work... comes home... and then just... Goes to bed... Please mommy... We all need you..." I Cried, I Felt a small squeeze from my moms hand squeezing mine. i looked to my hand. "M-Mommy? M-Mommy... C-Can you... Hear me?" I Asked. she squeezed my hand tighter. "Alina..." She groaned in pain. I Grew a smile. "Auntie Lucinda! Lilith! Mom is awake!!" I Yelled from the room, my words instantly followed by the sound of running. "Aphmau!" Lucinda yelled as she slid around the corner. She had been holding Lilith in one hand and Oliver was holding her hand on the other side. "Mama?" Little Lilith said. "Who... Mama? I'm so confused..." She groaned. I Laughed. "That's Lilith... She is your almost three year old daughter..." I Smiled. Mom's expression grew from happy to sad. "No... I Missed all her firsts... didn't i?" She asked and i nodded as a response. Lucinda set Lilith down and she ran to mom. "Mama!" She smiled and hugged mom. Lucinda pulled out her phone and called someone. A Few minutes later my dad arrived. "Aphmau... You're really awake..." He ran to mom's side.

Aphmau's pov

Aaron ran to me and hugged me tight. i winced in pain but hugged back. "I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!!!" He yelled. as he pulled away i looked to my bedside table and saw the wolf charm i got Aaron.

I Reached over and held it in my hand, and pulled another charm out of my pocket, It was a charm with a moon and a wolf connected to a string like a necklace

And finally i revealed one that was on my neck, It was a charm of a moon.

I Took the wolf and moon charm and put it on Alina. "Here you go my beautiful girl..." I Said as i clipped it on. She looked at it and smiled. "It's beautiful mommy..." She told me. "Now... Come here you adorable little child!" I Yelled looking at Lilith, She laughed and got on the bed. i grabbed her and just hugged her tight. "Mama~!" She giggled. i held her close. "Oh my baby girl... You are just as perfect as i imagined!" I Told her. she laughed and started dancing. "Pewfect~ I'm Pewfect~!" She laughed.

Around One Month Later...

Aaron's pov 

Aphmau was finally released after alot of physical therapy! But... All i could think of was: This is the second time she was hospitalized since we became a couple... I Didn't want to blame myself but i couldn't help it... Once we got home there was group of people in our driveway holding a banner that read. "WELCOME HOME APHMAU!!" Her expression was priceless... She hopped out of the car and mad sure to give everyone a hug... Her personality was one i could never have... "Aphmau touch right here..." Kawaii~Chan pointed to her stomach. "Oh! I Felt something! Wait... YOU'RE PREGNANT!?" She yelled and in response Zane pulled Kawaii~Chan closer to him. And then... Aphmau went into mom/Fan girl mode... "IF YOU HURT HER I WILL KILL YOU! BUT EEEE YOU'RE HAVING A KID!? MY OTP!!!!!" She yelled in excitement.

A Few Hours Later...

After mingling everyone left and we went inside. The girls went into their room and we went to ours. We sat on our bed but i felt Aphmau staring at me. "Aph? Are you okay?" I Asked. "I Live in constant fear... You know that?" She asked. "What are you afraid of?" I Asked. "I... I Never really knew my father... I Don't want Lilith and Alina to go through what i did... So you HAVE to promise me... No madder where i am... What i become... You HAVE to be the Aaron i have learned to love... I Had the hardest time growing up... He just disapeared... I Don't want you to leave the girls the way my father did me... I Don't even know why he left... But i don't want to take any chances... So please... Promise me..." Tears fell from her eyes. "Aph... You never told me that..." I Told her. "It was just my little secret... Until now..." She told me. " I Promise..." I Promised. She smiled and just leaned on me. "Thank You..."

THE END!!!!!!!!

Hey there! I Hope you enjoyed this story! I Had alot of fun making it! I Just want to say that all the photo's and art in this story is not mine! And also... DRUMROLL PLEASE! *Drumroll* Aw that was puny! Oh well.......................................................... I'M MAKING A STORY ON ALINA AND LILITH!! YASSS QUEEN!! YOU HEARD ME RIGHT! OLIVER WILL EVEN BE THERE! BTW Oliver was my character so i'm not making the book AALLL About him! But the book IS gonna be about Alina And Lilith how they grew up... Their love lives... ALL THAT JAZZ!! I Hope you are super duper excited! I Know i am!! This is gonna be awesome!!!!!! SO YEAH... This IS the end of this book but i think it went pretty well! I Usually make books up until they get married but i made this WAAYYY Different! I Hope you enjoyed anyway! And in the book on Alina And Lilith They will start off the ages they are now! Alina is 8 and Lilith is 3! And yeah! BBYYYYEEE!!!!!