I'm Not Crazy...

One Month Later AKA After The Honeymoon...

Aphmau's POV

I Had to go back to school even if i didn't want to... so i got ready by brushing my hair, brushing my teeth, and getting dressed. i wore a simple white crop top with a high waisted pink skirt.

 i wore a simple white crop top with a high waisted pink skirt

i lightly curled my hair also.

i was ready to go back to school

A Few Minutes Later...

i entered the school and started searching for my friends... They were nowhere to be found... "Lucinda? Katelyn? Are you in here?" I Asked entering the restroom. A Familiar pink haired girl came out of the stall. "Aphmau~Senpai? You're here!" She yelled excited. "Ah! Kawaii~Chan! Nice to see you!" I Responded. she ran up to me and gave me a big hug. "Kawaii~Chan is so glad you are back! She missed you so much!! The werewolves have been crazy since you left!" She told me. "Oh... Where is Katelyn and Lucinda?"I Asked. "Katelyn~Sama And Lucinda~Chan got sick today..." She Told me. "Oh That's okay! I Mean... you're here..." I Smiled. Kawaii~Chan nodded.

After Talking To Kawaii~Chan...

I Exited the bathroom and started to walk to my locker. i was walking around a corner when i saw a foot slip out from the corner. i walked around and then approached the girl  attempting to trip me. "Hi there... Is there something wrong?" I Asked. "How was he? Heh look at you getting married at 18 years old..." that's when i realised who it was... *FLASHBACK*

"I Heard you're rough... i wanna test that theory..." The girl told Aaron. She leaned in and kissed him holding his collar so he couldn't pull away. she wrapped her legs around his abs. "Mhm You are rough..." She chuckled against his lips.

*FLASHBACK ENDS* "You... What do you want?" I Asked the girl. "More like... what i don't..." She said. i was confused at her words. "I Want him... AKA I Don't want you in his life... So Get Out!" She yelled. i felt like screaming... grabbed her shirt and slapped her face. "No" i said with a smirk. she held her cheek in her hand a swung at me with the other. i dodged. "Have a nice life~" I Told her as i walked away. i heard her growl as i left. i giggled to myself.

A Few Hours Later...(AKA At Lunch)

i sat at my table forgetting my friends weren't at school today... i heard whispers about me coming from every direction. "Heh what a slut, Why did he pick a slut like her? I Wonder how good he was... Who gets married at 18? What a slut." their words sounded like they were yelling at me... i couldn't take it anymore... "IF YOU HAVE SOMETHING TO SAY SAY IT TO MY FUCKING FACE!!!" i snapped. Everyone started laughing at me... Kawaii~Chan put her hand on my back. "It's okay Aphmau~Senpai... Kawaii~Chan get's bullied too" She assured me rubbing my back... Tears were streaming from my eyes... I Saw Aaron walk up to my table. "Aph... Are you okay?" He asked not noticing my tears... Kawaii~Chan noticed i wasn't answering soshe lifted my chin revealing my tears to Aaron... I Saw anger grow in Aaron's eyes. i grabbed his wrist knowing what he was going to do... "I Can take care of myself... if you do something it will get worse..." i told him. he nodded and sat next to me. my yell didn't help... the whispers grew worse... there was more and they were louder... Aaron had his hand on my thigh... i grabbed his hand and held it tighter than i ever have... i pulled his hand in my direction as i walked off... he followed because i still had his hand in mine. "Aph!" He yelled in shock. i ignored it. the whispers grew... "Wow you think they are going to go make out? Ooh what are they gonna do?" the whispers were loud... i now heard them clearly... i fell to the ground letting go of Aaron hand and holding my head in pain. "BE QUIET!" I Yelled out in pain... "Aph? I Don't hear anything..." he said. it was weird because he was the werewolf... i fell putting my hands on the ground to support my body. "Aph!" Aaron yelled coming to my side. he sat next to me and put me in his lap... i pressed my head to his chest.

Aaron's POV

She was in pain i could tell... with every touch i heard something...

"Slut"

"Who gets married at 18?"

"I Wonder if they had sex..."

The words were loud... "Aph... stop it..." I groaned in pain. she did... " It hurts..." She mumbled. "Aph... those things you are thinking are horrible..." I Told her. "I'm Not! They are whispering things about me!!" She told me looking to the cafeteria. i didn't hear anything... "Babe? Are you okay?" i asked. she stood from my words. "You think i'm crazy... don't you?" she asked. "Babe... I Don't Hear anything..." I Told her. she gave me a I'm not crazy look and then walked away. i didn't see her for the whole day after that... 

After School At Home... 

Me and Aph moved in together and got our own house. i went inside and saw something... i saw drops of blood on the floor leading upstairs... i went upstairs to see the blood lead into the bathroom... i knocked. "Aph? Are you in there?" I Asked. silence... "I'm coming in!" I Yelled through the door. i opened the door to see Aphmau holding her bloody wrists over the sink. "Aph! What did you do!?" I Asked worried. She looked at me. "You think i'm crazy... i'm not crazy!" She yelled. "Aph did you cut yourself?" I Asked. She nodded. "i'm not crazy... im not crazy... i'm not crazy..." she mumbled to herself. "Aph you're not crazy okay? I'm sorry just please... hand me that knife..." i told her. she held the knife to her chest... "No No No No You Think I'm  Crazy! No No No..." she repeated herself. "Aph i don't just please... put the knife in my hand..." I Told her. she looked to the knife and then me. "Promise?" She asked. i nodded. she put the knife on the counter then ran to me and gave me a hug. "I'm Not Crazy... i'm not..." She told me. "I Know... I Know..." I Assured her.