What He Is Missing...

Aaron's POV

I Made her cry and i felt bad for that... But nobody can know that ultima's exist... And i would do ANYTHING To keep that a secret "Aph i'm sorry but you have to understand! If anyone finds out... They might kill me..." She nodded in response. She pushed me out of the way and left the room we were in... A Few seconds later i could have sworn i heard something punch the wall... It was Aph... i knew it... i left the room to see Aphmau just inches from the door resting her head and fist on the wall... under her fist the wall was dented. Once i realized it she took off running. I Felt bad but she needed to know...

Aphmau's POV

I Didn't know why i was angry... as i was running i ran into Gene. "Huh? Aphmau... Heyy" He Tried to be nice. "Are... You okay?" He asked noticing my tears. i shook my head in response. "W-What happened?" He asked. "I... I'm sorry..." I Apologized. his expression grew shocked but then got sympathetic. "For what?" He asked. "I... Hurt you... Didn't I?" I Asked. a small blush grew on his cheeks. "W-Why would you care?" He asked trying to be mean. "You are a human being... Of course i care..." I Told him my eyes still filled with tears. His smile grew to a frown. "I'm sorry... I Knew you were married and kissed you anyway..." He Apologized. i hugged him. "It's okay..." I Assured him. He blushed. "S-Stop That!" Gene said. "Stop what?" i asked pulling away from our hug. "Making me Like you! I Don't!" He said i chuckled. "Aww... that's to bad! i was about to give you a kiss on the cheek to!" i played with him. "You... Were?" He asked. "Heh No. But i don't hate you... That's for sure. i have to go to class... Bye gene!" I Said walking away. "By the way... Please stop looking at my butt when i walk away!" I Joked. "I-I AM NOT!!" He objected. i giggled but then walked in the other direction.

Thirty Minutes Later...

Aaron wasn't at school After that... i didn't know why but he wasn't... as i walked up to the door and opened it something picked me up from behind. "GAH!" I Blurted out in fear. "Whoa whoa! Calm down! It's just me!" The familiar voice told me. "Just who!?" I Asked trying to wiggle out of his grasp without using my new strength. "It's Garroth! I'm surprised you haven't realized i was gone... Anyway! Nice to see you Aphmau!" He said setting me down. i turned to face him then pushed him gently. "DON'T DO THAT! EVER AGAIN!!!" I Told him, he rolled his eyes but nodded. i ran and hugged him, he hugged me back. He couldn't stay for long but he wanted to come say hello. so a few minutes later he gave me one last hug and left. i finally entered my home and i noticed some things were different... "Aaron? I'm Home!" I Yelled throughout the house. I Heard a small moan from the bedroom. I Walked up in confusion and noticed the door was slightly cracked... i opened the door to see another werewolf girl on top of Aaron... "What the fuck?" i asked in an upset tone. they both looked to me in shock to hear my voice... "WHAT THE FUCK!?!?!" I Yelled repeating myself. They were both still fully clothed except Aaron's shirt was on the floor. The girl jumped off of Aaron in fear. "Um... Aph... I Thought--" "THOUGHT I WAS STILL AT SCHOOL!? FUCK THAT! I WAS WORRIED!" I Yelled interrupting him. The girl got off the bed. "I-I'm really sorry... I Didn't know..." She tried to assure me. "But he did! huh... Till death we part... I Guess you forgot that part" i turned to Aaron. I Signaled the girl to leave and she did. Aaron got out of the bed and i grabbed his shoulder's. "What happened? Why...?" I Asked loosening my grip. He stared into my eye's. "Aph i--" "Don't you fucking dare... The vows... The love... Did that mean nothing to you?" I Asked. i pushed him away and started to leave. "Aph Where are you going!?" He asked. "A Friends house..." I Told him. i left.

A Few Minutes Later...

I Arrived at Lucinda's house... She didn't know i was coming...

Lucinda's POV

I Was watching TV When i  heard a knock at my door. i walked to it and opened the door to see a Aphmau in tears... "Aphmau? Sweety are you okay?" i asked. She shook her head and hugged me. "Aphmau Sweety come in!" I Insisted. she nodded and followed me inside... "Aphmau what happened? You're in tears!" i Asked. "He... He... Cheat... Me..." She managed to say before bawling. "Aphmau! Calm down!! I Can't help if you don't tell me!" I Assured her. She nodded and told me everything... "THAT BASTARD! Aphmau sweety i am so sorry!!" I Told her. She scooted to me and hugged me, i hugged her back. i held her close... She was there for me when Laurence left me so i had to be there for her... "Do you want to stay a couple nights?" I Asked. She nodded in response. 

A Few Hours Later... 

I Heard a knock on my door so i answered it. It was Aaron... I Attempted to slam the door but he stopped me. "Lucinda please! Is Aphmau here?" He asked. "Why would you care? Just leave..." I Told him continuing to close the door. he grabbed the door and stopped me. "IS APHMAU HERE!?" He asked in an angry tone. i noticed his wobbly stance. "Aaron... you're drunk... You should go..." I Told him. he rolled his eyes. "Fine... Tell her i will see her at school tomorrow..." He insisted. i closed the door and went back to bed...

The Next Day...

Aphmau didn't bring any clothes so let her go through my closet and pick out some clothes... She came out in one of my tightest Outfits... it was a striped crop top with a black skirt, She paired it with Knee high socks, black heels, Black eyeliner, and she pulled her hair up into a curled ponytail.

 it was a striped crop top with a black skirt, She paired it with Knee high socks, black heels, Black eyeliner, and she pulled her hair up into a curled ponytail

"Aph! You look great! But... it isn't what you normally go for... Are you okay?" I Asked. She Nodded. "Yeah! I Just want to show Aaron what he is missing! And you should do the same with Laurence!" She told me. I Smiled and nodded in agreement. So i went into my closet and picked an outfit. i chose a loose black dress with a cut in the middle, Knee high boots, and a small necklace.

 i chose a loose black dress with a cut in the middle, Knee high boots, and a small necklace

At School...

We both entered the school and people started staring including Laurence and Aaron. i Looked to Laurence and gave him a playful wink as we passed him. All the boys around him started hitting his chest and cheering... Aaron was staring at Aphmau practically drooling. She did a sassy eye roll when her eyes landed on him. "Aph..." I Heard Aaron mumble at her reaction to him. i took a potion out of my bag and threw it on him as we passed him. "Poof you're a cat..." I Whispered as i threw it. he was lucky enough to catch it before it broke...

(Hehe... Sorry but this is getting WAAYYY To long... also sorry it took so long to post i wanted it to be good!)