CHAPTER 9

Acquaintance

Xael's POV:

One and a half week had passed when Kaia told to us that she was kidnapped by Black Gang whose the mortal enemy of Hotties Gang, she didn't told to us why she was kindapped by them and when we asked that she also don't know and Cadmus told to us that she almost killed the three goons who touched her legs because they hurt Cadmus, oh well! No one tries to hurt Quinn's love or family because she will turn into monster like what happened week ago.

Anyways, let's move on because this day is, ahm...acquaintance party and yeah I'm preparing for that party and guess what? my mom hired a fucking hair stylist, make up artist and a pedicurist and manicurist, hell this is not a ball.

"Mom?! The hell! This is just a common party why the hell did you hired so many people" I am super pissed right now because of my mother.

"Duh? Because I want you to be beautiful" she said then smiled.

"Hell!" I said then let all the people do what ever they want from me.

I'm not going to wear a gown, 'no? I'm just wearing a dress, gosh!

After an hour they finally finished so I wear my ice silk dress loose big yards bat sleeve O that my mother bought and a 4 inches stiletto.

"Don't wear your glasses, El" my mother said so I looked at her.

"What?! I can't mom they will-"

"If I said no, no! And you have a contact lenses and I let you braids your hair so that's enough, papangit ang outfit mo 'pag sinuot mo pa ang salamin na 'yun" she said with an arched brow.

Fuck! I hope na hindi nila ako makilala!

"Psh! Fine" she jumped in happiness and I rolled my eyes.

Tsk! Childish as ever.

*Beep Beep*

"Oh my G! Here is your date" mommy exclaimed.

"Gosh, mom! You're not a teenager" I said then rolled my eyes.

"Whatever" I went out in my room then go down.

I saw Bas Nash, my partner in this party, he's Kaia's cousin, he's smiling widely, well? He's not bad at all, he's nice so it's fine to be his partner instead of that Tyrell Cohen.

"You're gorgeous" I smiled at his compliment.

"Thanks and you're too" he smiled then thank me.

"Let's go?" he offered his hand.

"Sure" I accepted it then we bid our goodbyes to my mom.

Sumakay kami sa dala niyang sasakyan, it's like hell because it's so boring and no one is talking so maybe he's not comfortable or he really don't want to talk to me, yeah I know that because everyone hates us.

He drove for almost an hour, we arrived at Lauries Building that tita Catherine and tito Zayden Lauries owned, yeah I know them because they're my parents bestfriends back then and also my bestfriends parents too.

Enough for that, we went to the building and went to the elevator then I pressed the rooftop.

"Ahm.....can I go to my friends while not starting?" he asked when the elevator arrived to the top.

"Oh, yeah, don't mind me" I smiled so he nodded then went to the group of boys who's staring at me.

I heaved a sighed and let my eyes search for my friends and I just saw Kaia who's silently sitting so I went to her.