Chapter 7: Rich Bitch

Katya
Sunday, two weeks later

The beat comes to a sudden halt, and we all freeze, then relax and stand. "Well done ladies!" I say before unplugging my phone from the speakers. I've been taking Sunday group sessions for the past couple of weeks and we're really improving drastically, but Trixie hasn't attended any classes I'm in, at all. And it sucks. I've called countless times, left message after message, text after text to no avail, she still won't reply. I've scared her off for good this time. I continue locking up and just about walk out the door before inspiration hits. We have all the addresses of the dancers here! Why didn't I think of that before? God I'm a fucktard. I quickly go into the back rooms and rifle through the files of the girls, the files hold all their personal information and resumes, I'm pretty sure doing this is illegal but oh well, desperate times call for desperate measures. Soon, I pull a thin pink file from the box and quickly locate her address. It's on the other side of town. Oh well. I type the address into my phone and continue locking up.

I'm looking around the area Trixie lives in, and I've gotta say, she must be loaded. I mean, they're nice villas and bungalows with pretty terraces and impeccable gardens, I feel very out of place on my motorbike. This area is huge which sucks, I really want to see and talk to Trixie, I want to know what was going round in that pretty little head of hers. That sounded creepy.

By 11 I'm pulling up to the prettiest villa on the block, it's white with pretty pink moulding, and pink roses lining the path, definitely Trixie's home. I step off my bike and attempt to smooth my hair and clothes before giving up and walking down the path to the terrace, I take a deep breath and knock on the pink door. A few moments later a bolt clicks and the door swings open, revealing Trixie holding the fluffiest white cat ever. Trixie's face is a mask of surprise, but it soon clears and she crouches to let the cat out of her arms, then stands with her eyes to the floor, "Katya, what can I do for you?" she says quietly "Trix- I've missed you" I croak, the urge to hug her is overpowering. "Um, yeah, how did you get my address?" she looks up at me, her eyes are red and puffy, "The files at Haven, are you okay?" I ask tentatively and she looks up at me before her eyes well up with tears and shakes her head, she steps aside and indicates for me to go in. I take my shoes off and place them by the door while Trixie bolts it again. She leads me down the hallway into a living room with a roaring fire and a plush couch covered in blankets and cushions. She tugs me down on the couch and really lets go. I hurry to wrap my arms around her, she soaks the front of my t-shirt as I stroke her hair.

After awhile she stops crying and  pulls away from me, sniffling. "Anymore tears кукла?" I ask softly, she shakes her head with a hint of a smile "What does kukla mean?" she whispers, and I smile. "It means doll in Russian" and she nods, before drawing a shaky breath "My mother, who I haven't made contact with for 2 years, got ahold of my number and has been screaming at me for the past hour, but i couldn't hang up, she's my mother, so I put up with it, but she mentioned that my siblings hate me, and it tipped me over the edge" She blurts and wipes her nose with a little tissue.

We talk through what happened with her mother, with hugs and tea of course, before realising that we need to discuss what happened a week ago. "Kats, I'm really sorry, I freaked out because I didn't want to ruin our friendship, I ignored you like a child, and didn't talk to you like an adult, but, I'm nervous. I've never really thought about my sexuality until I started getting feelings for you" The word spill from her mouth and I smile at her gently with a nod before taking her hand "I know what that's like Trix, I came out when I was 15, but before that I was really confused. And I totally understand where you're coming from with the ignoring thing, It's all good" I say with a squeeze to her hand and a grin on my face. "Thanks Kats," she pauses for a second, as if making up her mind about something, before starting again "Thank you for helping me out even though I've been a bitch over the past week, but um, do you think we could try the, you know. Kiss thing again" she whispers the last part and I giggle at her before nodding "If you're sure Trixie, we don't have to if you're not ready, it's f-" she cuts me off with a kiss and I giggle before cupping her face in my hands, and she straddles my lap shyly, I giggle into the kiss and drag my hands to her waist.