Chapter 10: Coffee

Trixie P.O.V
Thursday

"Hey Trix how are you?!" A loud voice shouts, making me jump and look up in shock, only to see Adore, dragging a chuckling Bianca over to my booth. "I'm good, how are you?" I say as I stand up to hug her, she drops Bianca's hand and hugs me tight. "I'm fuckin' awesome girl!" I sit back down and gesture for them to sit opposite me, "Hi Bianca, how are you?" I ask as they sit opposite me, she looks at me with a raised eyebrow, "I'm good thanks" is all the response I get before she looks down at her phone. Adore rolls her eyes affectionately before turning to me, "What have you been doing? Any new jobs?"
"Nah, no one wants to hire me"
"What?! Shame on them, you're awesome!"
"Thanks Adore" I give a sincere smile and she giggles before poking Bianca's ribs, receiving a glare in return, "Hey Willow, could you get us some drinks? Please?" she says with a dazzling grin, and Bianca's expression softens slightly, but, she still rolls her eyes in response. "What do you want? Actually no, let me guess, iced caramel macchiato" Adore smiles, then shoves Bianca towards the counter. As soon as she's out of earshot, I squeal. "Are you guys dating?" a blush spreads over her cheeks, "Well, kinda, we go on dates, but we're not like, official yet? If you get what I mean?"
"Just wondering, but um, y'know, is she like mean or rude usually or is it an act?" I stumble a bit and pray I didn't offend her, "She's actually really sweet and adorable around me, I think she just has walls up, like using comedy to deflect?" she explains and I nod, before smiling wide, "Biadore is OTP now!" she chuckles loudly and smiles, "She's awesome, but anyway, how are you and Kat?" My smile drops. "We haven't talked since our date on Tuesday, she hasn't replied to my messages" I frown slightly, thinking of all the unread messages in my phone. Bianca places Adore's drink in front of her, then sits with what looks like the strongest, darkest and most terrifying iced coffee I've ever seen. Adore and I halt our conversation,glancing awkwardly over the table at each other.

"Do you wanna come to our Jazz practice tonight? It's Katya's class as well, then you can see her?"
"Yeah, that'd be awesome, thanks"
"Get in the car then girl!" I laugh and follow Adore's instructions, opening the backseat door and sliding onto the smooth leather of Bianca's SUV, "Thanks for this guys, and Bianca, damn your car is awesome!" I even got a chuckle from Bianca for that one, "Thanks Trixie, uber is really not my favourite way to get around town" she says, looking specifically at both Adore and I, sending us into a fit of giggles and a slight smile to blossom on Bianca's face before driving off.

Apples and freesia, the signature scent of Haven Dance Studio, oddly, both Laganja and Katya, hate those scents. "Fuck, where's my new weed! Kameron, did you take my weed?" Laganja screams, earning a glare from Kameron "No". Laganja huffs and stomps out the back door. I stand up and quickly follow her out. "Hey Laganja, do you know where Katya is, she hasn't replied to my texts for the past two days" she turns to face me, a sneer plastered to her face, "Oh, Miss Trixie, my favourite person." She rolls her eyes before continuing "She won't be here for a couple of weeks, probably in fucking rehab, stupid bitch" she rolls her eyes again, blowing out some smoke from her blunt before opening her phone, dismissing me.

I return to Adore and Bianca, now sitting on opposite sides of the room from each other, and shake my head shortly, then step out the front door. I take a deep breath, mulling over everything that's been happening. Adore soon bursts through the door, coming over quietly, "Hey Trix, what happened?" she looks over my face with worry, "Katya's missing, probably in rehab, according to Laganja, and she left without a word"
"Oh baby, that's so shit, maybe she just needs time?"
"But she didn't tell me, we'd just been on a date, does she not like me?"
"Of course not! I remember when I went to rehab, I cut myself off from everyone, It's scary"
"Oh, but what i-"
"Girl, it's probably not you, her mind is elsewhere"
I send her a grateful smile and wrap her in a hug, "Do you wanna take your mind off stuff and stay at my house? Bianca can bring Sammy and Dede and we can have a girls night! Except for Sammy of course!" Adore squeals, breaking the hug, I giggle quietly before asking, "Who are Sammy and Dede?" Adore gasps and feigns hurt, "You don't know Sammy and Dede? Bianca talks about them all the time!" She giggle loudly, "They're her dogs, super cute, super friendly" She says earnestly and I nod, "Cool, I'll come, thanks by the way for all the help and support" Adore shoots me a grin, "Just hang here until practice is over, we'll just go straight to my place" she winks, then disappears inside