Part 11: Dirty Flannels

Trixie P.O.V
Thursday

"Let's go bitches!" Adore yells and runs outside, leaving myself and Bianca standing awkwardly in the middle of the room. We glance at each other briefly before following Adore outside, where she stands next to Bianca's car, bouncing up and down. The lights on the car flash, signalling that it's unlocked and Adore jumps in the front seat, I slide into the back, and Bianca settles into the drivers side, smiling affectionately at Adore before turning around to face me, "I'm just gonna stop at my place to pick Sammy and Dede up first, okay?" I nod and we drive away, twining into busy traffic.

Bianca climbs back into the car, two yapping puppies in her arms, wriggling to get to Adore. She sits and places the dogs in Adore's lap. "Hi babies, hi! Missed you" Adore coos, kissing them affectionately, Bianca smiles at Adore, handing her a bag of treats that she immediately opens, feeding the dogs one each, before nodding at Bianca to start the car, then continuing to fuss over the dogs.

"Welcome to my crib" Adore laughs and opens the front door, It's a small apartment, very open. Her kitchen is small, with a huge fridge, a microwave and an oven that will probably never be used. Her living space has a huge L shape couch, black leather of course, and a giant TV. Her bed is at the back of the room, unmade and rumpled, with flannels and band-tees scattered around. Her walls are decorated with band posters, and surprisingly, all around the room, were pictures of her and Bianca. "Oh my god Adore, your house is a mess" Bianca complains from behind me, putting the dogs down. "Fuck off! Fuck all the way off, rude bitch" she says before walking to the couch and collapsing, she pats the couch "Come sit Trix, we only have one judgemental bitch here" I laugh and sit down, putting my feet up on her metal coffee table, "I knew I was friends with you for a reason" I laugh and she grins, "I'm fucking cool bitch!" and from the other side of the room Bianca laughs, Adore feigns hurt, "But I am!" Bianca halts picking up the clothes on the floor, looking over at us, "Sure you are". Adore just picks up the remote, looking to me "Netflix?" I nod.

"You don't need her! You're fucking cool!"
"Bu-"
"Look Trixie, I don't usually agree with Adore, even though I love her, but she's right, you don't need her" Bianca looks me dead in the eye and I shift uncomfortably
"But she's the only one who cares" That's when Adore gets a look in her eyes that could cut a bitch in half. "You better shut the fuck up Trixie Elizabeth Mattel. You know that is bullshit. I care, Bianca Cares, Kim cares, Aja cares. We talk on the phone twice a week and in person twice a week, I know a lot more shit about you than you think. You know I spit ill shit on the fucking daily, but the fact that you think Katya is the only one who cares, is bullshit" Adore opens her mouth to continue, but Bianca puts a hand on her arm to calm her, looking with warning eyes, Adore relaxes a bit more and nods, taking Sammy and Dede into her lap while Bianca shifts down the couch to me.
"Look Trixie, I know Katya very well, we met in a gang, she was part of the Russian street gang in New York, I was part of the hispanic counterpart, she was twisted in drugs, alcohol and all that shit, then at 18, she turned herself around, with rehab, but, for her, it took over a year to fix herself. She gets erratic a lot, and often disappears, she'll be back when she's ready, but until then, you have us." Tears prick my eyes and I nod I look at Adore and blow her a kiss, "I always forget you're 28 and Adore is 22" Bianca laughs and rolls her eyes, Adore giggles and Dede bounds onto Bianca's lap, making me smile as well.