dye my hair

.•° ✿ °•.

" There is something in the way I act around you
The way I feel about you
Not a thing I wouldn't do "

°•. ✿ .•°

"So millie tell me something about yourself." He smirks smugly, they were both drinking some expensive red wine. He didn't tell her the price but she knew it was expensive, it tasted more expensive than her whole life, well that's probably not the best analogy

She stayed silent, raising the abnormally large wine glass up to her lips, it was either it was really big or she was small. She was growing impatient, could he just do it already.

"Where do you live-

"Can you just murder me already?" Millie cuts him off making him slightly widen his eyes. Her voice conveyed attitude and he didn't know if he found it repulsive or extremely attractive, he was going with the latter.

"What? Murder you? Why would I murder you?" He asked, narrowing his eyes at the girl.

"I don't know maybe the fact you literally invited me to stay at your house without even knowing me." She scoffed, she felt the wine numbing her senses. Wine always got her drunk faster, that's why she's drinking it.

"I was just trying to be nice." He replies firmly, even though that statement was completely false, he was only doing this to try and sleep with her, but hey, same difference.

"Yeah sure. A rich boy, who clearly fucks everything with a pulse, it's either you're trying to murder me or have sex with me, or both." She shrugs. There was one feature he had that she couldn't keep her eyes off, it was that mess of curls on his head, they were so long, he needed them cut.

"Hey! That's rude of you to assume." He says like he actually took offence to that. He didn't really care about what she was saying, she was lucky she was even here, if it wasn't for her physical appearance she wouldn't be anywhere near him right now and that's a fact.

"To assume? Sorry but are we just going to ignore the fact you tried to seduce me earlier?" She giggles loudly, trying to contain her laughter. The joke wasn't even funny but the wine was really starting to affect her now and Finn noticed.

"That-

"Hey! We should do something." She stares him right in his eyes, a smirk playing at her lips. The wine was starting to have an affect on him too but it wasn't as large of an affect it had on millie. He started to smirk, this girl finally gives in, to be fair she is drunk so he might have to wait until tomorrow but hey, he's drunk too.

"And what is that idea, Millie?" He says in a husky voice. This was probably the first time he had said her name and for some reason it made her feel nervous, but then again it could be the wine dimming her sense of reality.

"You'll see ." She responds, moving closer to his face. His heart started beating faster for the nth time today, "I just need to make a call first." She giggles, pulling away from him

-

"Millie are you drunk?" The blonde haired woman asked worriedly as she entered the wolfhard estate.