idontwannabeyouanymore

.•° ✿ °•.

" I just wish you could feel what you say
Show, never tell
But I know you too well
Kind of mood that you wish you could sell "

°•. ✿ .•°

the clinking and clanking of forks and knives scraping against each other was the only thing to be heard. they were both in some sketchy looking diner but looks aren't everything, the food here was simply delicious and that was an undeniable fact.

"stop staring at me." millie raised the last part of her fluffy pancake covered in maple to her lips, the texture was that of a cloud, Okay probably not the best analogy but all you have to know is that it was to die for.

"nope." he sighed, resting his chin on the palm of his hand, admiring her. each time he looked at there it was like there was something completely new, something that interested him to the point were it was unhealthy but then again it could just be the fact he was totally infatuated with this girl, "i like pretty views."

"looks aren't everything, i could be an assassin hired to kill you and i'm just waiting for the right time to pounce." millie arched her eyebrow

"you are pretty hot so you could be an assassin but you would've definitely killed me by now." finn played along, a smirk playing at his lips as he brought the porcelain cup filled with black coffee up to them.

"how does being hot and being an assassin even correlate in that mind of yours?" she scoffed

"you would understand if you were me." he shrugged his shoulders making her chuckle sarcastically

"i'm glad i'm not you." millie fake smiled making his toxic smirk only grow

a small silence overtakes the slightly playful but still tense atmosphere. the two were seated at a booth with red leather seats, they where sitting opposite each other and finn was loving it, he could just look at her.

"what do you like to do millie?" he almost leaned forward towards the girl but it wasn't that noticeable, his chin was still being held up by the palm of his right hand.

"why do you care?" she furrowed her eyebrows,  she noticed how that infuriating smirk had left his face, a goofy grin now on his lips.

"just making conversation." he sighed dreamily, you could tell he was in a completely different little universe by the way he didn't really realise what he was saying, he was just staring at her and it made her feel weird.

"i don't know what i like to do." she frowned, "what about you, what do you like to do?" her answer shocked him to the point were he was broken out of his little daydream, she was actually showing some type of interest towards him.

"preferably you." he bit his lip but the look in her caramel eyes made him sit up straighter and cough awkwardly, "i like to read and play music." he replied making an extremely small smile take up her lips

"you said you were in a band earlier, what's its name?" she tucked a strand of hair behind her ear not really passing her question as much but in finn's head he was having a party. she actually remembered something about him, she might be showing some sort of interest