my kind of woman

(Me calling the police on this chapter^)

.•° ✿ °•.

" You're making my crazy, really driving me mad
That's all right with me, it's really no fuss
As long as you're next to me, just the two of
us "

°•. ✿ .•°

he sighed in relaxation as he rubbed his hands up and down her back. he could feel every ounce of her body just melting into his, the tension in their muscles evaporating away as he squeezed her closer, but gently as she was fast asleep.

"everything is going to be okay." he whispered, more to himself than to her. he squeezed his eyes shut to the small melody of her cute little snores. he was tired and although millie was sleeping peacefully, the car seat wasn't the best choice for either of them to be sleeping on.

"cuddles wake up." finn caresses her jaw with very light, warm kisses. he saw her stir awake, twisting and turning as she opened her eyes making his heart beat faster.

she reluctantly raised her head off of his chest, blinking her eyes because they were swelling with pain. his chest started to get a horrible pain at the sight of her tear streaked, red puffy cheeks. she didn't deserve that, she deserved the world not tears of sadness.

"what time is it?" she croaked out, squinting her eyes at their surroundings. they where still in finn's car but she couldn't really see anything, it was all dark, completely pitch black.

"around 08 O'clock." he bit his lip, looking down at her but it was like he was just staring at a silhouette because it was so dark.

"are we going to your friends house?" millie yawned, snuggling her head further into his chest sleepily

"yes angel." his eyes flickered down to this position. he loved feeling her against him, she was so small and delicate, he just made him burst with boyish joy.

"are you okay, munchkin?" he whispered softly, lazily wrapping his arms around her waist, and just holding her like she would break any second.

"yeah, as long as you're here." she mumbled, still half- asleep, he hummed

"okay my gorgeous girl." he smiled, the overbearing ache of pain in his back still not drowning out the happiness and warmth he felt, "but you unfortunately might need to get off my lap so i can drive without crashing and killing you."

"i'm down for being dead, start driving daddy." millie giggles as he tensed, his breath catching in his throat

"i recommend you really get off of my lap right now unless you want to get pregnant." finn chuckled as millie laughed shuffling off of his lap

"i feel like i'll never get pregnant." millie sighed

"foreshadowing?" finn arched his eyebrow as she hit him on the arm, upset at the fact she can't see his beautiful face. she didn't really know what was happening anymore apart from the fact she may like finn wolfhard which took a toll on her playfulness

"if i get you pregnant which will probably happen, can we name the baby anything but maya and chloé?" finn asked making millie burst out laughing