everywhere

.•° ✿ °•.

" C'mon baby
We better make a start
You better make it soon before you break my heart "

°•. ✿ .•°

"you really want me to shut you up millie?!" finn spat aggressively, pinning her wrists against the wall. they had been in this position before, in fact just last night but this time she was fully sober.

the girl scowled at him. the way he said her name made something her feel like electricity was pulsating throughout her whole body, the air surrounding them was like a warm and thick cloud, she just wanted him to shut up so badly, god he was so fucking annoying and lovable at the same time.

she loved the way his mahogany orbs stared right through her, a spontaneous harsh intensity glinting in his eyes, almost like he was analysing every single little detail about her body, it made her melt and her stomach jump with an unusual feeling of desire towards him.

she just wanted him and she knows she shouldn't do this but she was dying to feel his lips, to feel her unconditional love for him be set free, to feel some what loved, even though she knew he didn't

"just shut the fuck up and kiss me alrea-

she didn't need to finish her sentence, it didn't matter because either way he would still end up pushing her further against the wall with his body, his lips caressing hers, almost groaning as he tasted the slight cherry chapstick that made him want even more, he would never be near satisfied with her because when you're satisfied you get bored.

and he would never get bored of this girl

she felt his hands loosening on her wrists as he kept harshly kissing her lips making her let out a small moan, feeling his hands moving down to her hips, pushing himself further against her body with his own, chests completely pressed together, thin layer of clothes the only thing separating them

as his hand went further and further down her hand travelled up towards his soaked purple curls, digging her fingers into his scalp gently, her fingers travelling through his curly mane, in shock at how soft it was.

if his curls were damp he must have had a shower, the thought made millie squeeze her eyes shut in pleasure or maybe it was the fact she felt his hands moving underneath her tight black shirt, goosebumps forming on her olive skin as she felt his hands caressing her thighs and his fingers lightly digging into her skin making her pull harder on his curls

"fuck." finn moaned, disconnecting their lips, millie breathing heavily. she thought he was pulling away to breathe, he surely needed it after what they both just did to each other.

but he didn't, she saw the way his hungry looking eyes travelled down to her neck, his lips soon following as she felt the plump, soft sensation of his lips pressing against her neck, making her tilt her head back as her stomach felt like a volcano, overflowing with what felt like hot lava.

"finn." she moaned loudly as he slightly nippled at the skin just below her sharp jawline. she didn't miss the way his whole body tensed slightly at her words, more specifically the way she uttered them.

she just moaned my fucking name.

it made him smirk. he was enjoying this, he was enjoying this a lot. but he wasn't enjoying it the same way he did with other girls, yes they may have been doing the same exact things to each other but it felt different, it felt so utterly exciting.