winter things

.•° ✿ °•.

" Ayo, I wanna pretend we're at the North Pole
Turning the heat into an ice cold holiday
Made just for me and my baby, ooh, ooh "

°•. ✿ .•°

"millie hurry up we have to get there before anyone else!" finn shouts, grabbing his brown leather jacket (with lovely fur on its collar ), putting it on hastily. he looked outside, the snow had calmed a bit but the snow that covered the ground must have been 3ft

"i don't think many people will be going ice skating when it's fucking -10 degrees and there is like three fucking feet of snow outside, finnie!" she shouts from inside his bathroom. she was getting dressed because she had just had a shower. finn was walking out of his bedroom down the hallway towards the bathroom to knock on the door, but when he arrived he noticed a small but still noticeable crack in the door, he brushed it off

"you would be surprised-

he cut himself off, his voice becoming barely above a whisper. his eyes had accidentally drifted towards the crack in the door and what he saw made his breath become shaky and his pupils dilate.

it was millie only in a bra and underwear, he instantly looked away, a fiery blush heating up his freckled cheeks. he bit his lip to stop the temptation to look again to just stop thinking about it.

stop thinking about it finn, fuck stop thinking about man!

what could he do to stop thinking about her?

think about the ice skating, just think about the ice skating-

he sighed in defeat, the image of Millie standing in front of his bathroom mirror, wearing a lacy bra and underwear flashed repeatedly in his head like a flashing red store sign. it made him feel dizzy, light headed even.

why was she wearing lace? goddammit

it made his heart beat faster, his breathing becoming more erratic and unfamiliar. his stomach felt weird and different and he disliked that he liked it.

"finn?" he was broken out of his dangerous thoughts by the beautiful girl that owned them. he looked at her and saw her wearing one of his denim jackets, in fact the one he was wearing when she had kissed him just yesterday at around 2:30pm. fuck why did he remember that?

"are you ready?" millie asked, suspicious as to why his cheeks were constantly aflame around her.

"y-yeah." he stuttered, his voice cracking awkwardly like it did regularly. he let out the shakiest breath known to man kind, it really amused her that he thought that she didn't see him looking at her in her undergarments, it didn't bother her it really didn't she enjoyed making him look shocked, it was truly a sight for the sorest of eyes.

"what are we waiting for then? come on creep!" millie laughed, grabbing his rough large hand in her small very soft one and tugging him towards the front door of the house. finn broke out of his passionate thoughts, smiling down at their connected hand but he scolded himself for doing so.

no way am i catching feelings for this girl.

-